Ozmosis Intel P4000 (xeon e3-1245v2)

• Hi! anybody help me! How I can enable my graphics on cpu intel xeon e3-1245v2, Intel P4000 (clone intel hd 4000) Ivy bridge on ozmosis?? On clover bootloader I do it with help FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext and string into config.plist Inject Intel > "<key>ig-platform-id</key> <string>0x0166000A</string>" Work fine.
    I try this kext's convert to ffs, and edit OzmosisDefaults ( I create new string: ig-platform-id with param 0x0166000A) but graphics is not started. I am will be very happy, if somebody helps me :)
    Sorry my english :(

• You'll need FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_DH_Graphics.kext with Ozmosis as well but it might not work (never worked for me) if you place them in /EFI/Oz/Darwin/Extensions/Common. For some reason FakePCIID fails if injected with Oz but will work if installed in /L/E or /S/L/E. In case of injecting the PlattformID with OZ you need to convert the hex value into dec so 0x0166000A will become 23461898 Add this value into your defaults.plist like this:

Code
    1. <key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key>
    2. <integer>23461898</integer>

and it should work.