Ozmsis bootloader crash when ctrl or shift key pressed on laptop

• sorry but I don't speak a word of German, so hopefully, you'll excuse my English.

I've been trying to use clover through dbounce and rEFind separately
    , however with no luck yet.the results are the same in both cases.

Computer: CP65S Sager NP8650 / Clevo P650SA/SE, i7 4720HQ (with HD4600) + HM87 chipset, AMI Bios, (mega: mod)
    what I've done:
    I replaced FileSystem with enhancedFat from rom, driver added dbounce and in dbounce.plist added apfs hfs and ozmosis driver per guide
    however, when booted, I was able to see ozmosis boot selection screen, but not apple partition, and most importantly, whenever I press shift or ctrl key, the whole system becomes unresponsive instantly. (freeze and not response num lock and cap lock key)

My laptop internal keyboard is connected through p/s port, I did played around keyboard driver (aptioinputfix / usbkbdex) and still no luck

I understand not many laptop users are using ozmosis, but I just wanted to give it a try.

• sorry but I don't speak a word of German, so hopefully, you'll excuse my English.
    I've been trying to use clover through
    dbounce and rEFind separately, however with no luck yet.the results are the same in both cases.

Computer: CP65S Sager NP8650 / Clevo P650SA/SE, i7 4720HQ (with HD4600) + HM87 chipset, AMI Bios, (mega: mod)

what I've done: I replaced FileSystem with enhancedFat from rom, driver added dbounce and in dbounce.plist added apfs hfs and ozmosis driver per guidehowever,

problem:
    when booted, I was able to see ozmosis boot selection screen, but not apple partition, and most importantly, whenever I press shift or ctrl key, the whole system becomes unresponsive instantly. (freeze and not response num lock and cap lock key)My laptop internal keyboard is connected through p/s port, I did played around keyboard driver (aptioinputfix / usbkbdex) and still no luckI understand not many laptop users are using ozmosis, but I just wanted to give it a try.

• Why you open 2 Topics?

• Hi and welcome to the forum... :)

I never heard of setups like that, since the amount of work that you try to invest in such a structure is too high.
    I'd say use Clover for your Laptop and don't try to fumble around with this hard to maintain combination of OZM & Dbounce.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!