asus gl553vd

• I have a similar laptop the GL753VD with the same hardware just a 17" screen size. I tried to boot High Sierra with your EFI folder and followed your steps and I have trouble booting MacOS after installing it. It seems to be too many kexts being loaded. What is your current config.plist that you are using at the moment. Im booting in UEFI mode with GPT partitions. How can I help you guys troubleshoot this and hopefully get it running on my ASUS too.

• Hello @adra,
    The problem from mt-fr is that the Gforce GTX 1050 mobile is not compatible to OSX. He can switch off the Nividia, but then the fan of the Nividia go to max speed. No possibility to switch off both, Nvidia and Fan.

Hello @mt-fr,
    Here again a PropertyInjector.kext which contains the eGPU OFF variable for the Whatevergreen Kext. Test it with the boot parameter "-wegnoegpu" in clover.
    If this does not work then please write here:
    https://www.insanelymac.com/fo…ffer-patching-for-mojave/
    Maybee they can help you to switch OFF your eGPU with the Whatevergreen Kext.

• Hi
    thank you man . now i can see many changes pci work so full !! and show all item . but gtx use 4 w power on cpu package power .
    i think we can't off gtx , we should limit gtx power and set it power k]on low using

• The only way to reduce the wattage is turning off nvidia and the fan from the nvidia.
    Maybe it will be help if you also use the SSDT-9.aml.
    It seems to be that WhateverGreen.kext do not work. Therefore please ask on the insanelymac side if someone from the developer of the kext can help you.

Thanks for the PCI list goes to @NoirOSX . He include this devices in the PropertyInjector.kext.

• HI .
    you tell right . i use ssdt-9 with _PS3 but not to do any change to power using by gtx .
    but but but your work so nice and temp now 2 C or 5 C lower then past and power using 600MW lower than past and HDMI WORKING with out nvidiaweb it's so nice . i love your work .
    i'm not on level for says thank you , you use your time for me , thank you .
    @NoirOSX thank you .
    :feuerwerk:

• Freut mich dass es geht :)

iMac17,1 GA-Z170N WiFi F22f |i5-6600 HD530 |RX560 |16GB |250GB SSD |macOS 14.4 |*
    MacBook9,1XiaoMi Air 12,5"(erster XiaoMi im Forum)|M3 6Y30 HD515 |4GB |128 & 250GB SSD |macOS 11.6 |Clover
    MacBookPro15,4XiaoMi-Pro-15,6" |i5-8250U UHD620 |8GB |250 & 250GB SSD |macOS 14.4 |*
    MacBookPro16,1XiaoMi RedMi 14" (erster RedMe im Forum)|i7-10510U | 8GB | 512GB SSD | macOS 14.4 |*
    MacMini8,1 NVISEN Y-MU01(erster NVISEN im Forum)|i7-10510U |24GB |256GB SSD |macOS 14.4 |*
    MacMini8,1HYSTOU S210H (Adventskalender vs. DSM2 samt Fake Profil)|i9-9880H UHD630|32GB |250GB SSD |macOS 14.4 |*
    MacMini8,1HYSTOU P05B (erster Hack mit OpenCore im Forum)|I7-8550U UHD620|16GB |500GB SSD |macOS 14.4 |*

* BootLoader OpenCore REL-100-2024-03-12

Experte ist nicht immer gleich Expertise

• when i using PropertyInjector.kext my mac os so slow boot i get debug file . can you fix it ?

• Try it after you delete these files.

From this files It is important that only one was installed. Otherwise, you get problems.
    OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi <> OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi <> OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi <> OsxLowMemFixDrv-64.efi <> AptioMemoryFix.efi

• If this is a question, yes please.

• ich hab den gleichen laptop ...

habe einen stick erstellt mit 10.13.2 und unibeast aber ich komme einfach nicht durch die installation... der balken läuft voll durch aber wenn ich dann wieder übers uefi in clover boote zeigt er mir die erstellt partition nicht an ...

wieso ?

wer kann weiterhelfen ?

danke

• Auch hier der oft erwähnte Hinweis, dass die Beaster im Forum nicht unterstützt werden.
    Das liegt z.B. auch daran, dass sie den aktuellsten Clover-Versionen gerne hinterherhinken und gerade in deinem Fall auch nicht den aktuellsten EFI-Treiber namens ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi mitführen.
    Das "aktuelle" Unibeast 8.3.2 nutzt noch den Clover in der Version 4428, während der 4630 als aktuellste, offizielle Version vorliegt.

Dieser würde dein Problem sehr wahrscheinlich lösen.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Okay top !! Dann ohne diesen scheiss...

edit:

1. mit diskmakerx Bootstick 10.13.5 erstellt
    2. Neusten clover mit apfs driver installiert
    3. Die kexte von mt-fr in other kopiert
    4. Die ssdts in patched kopiert

nun stecke ich bei folgendem Abschnitt fest
    das dauert ewig

edit 2:

hat sich wohl einfach aufgehängt, habe über clover einfach nochmal reingebootet dann ist es durchgelaufen ...

• I'm trying to install High Sierra and cant get to the Install screen. Im using the latest clover released today (r4637), and High Sierra (10.13). I also updated my BIOS to the latest version from 304 to 307. It gets stuck half way on the apple logo screen. What BIOS settings you guys are using?
    My current BIOS config is the following:
    - Intel Virtualization Technology: Disabled
    - Intel AES-NI: Disabled
    - VT-d: Disabled
    - Fast boot: Disabled
    - CSM Support: Disabled
    - Secure Boot: Disabled
    - Legacy USB support: Disabled
    - USB Mass Storage Driver Support: Enabled

Should Intel Virtualization Technology or CSM Support be enabled?

Sorry for not writing in German and thanks for any help you can provide.

• I have been testing and have made a bit lot of progress... I can now finally boot into High Sierra! Thanks to everyone! Specially to @mt-fr.
    I am able to load clover in UEFI mode from my hdd and Install MacOS High Sierra from a usb stick after copying the CLOVER - INSTALL folder from your github repo to the efi partition in my hdd. I used the same config.plist file from your setup and had to delete several conflicting drivers from the drivers64UEFI folder and block some kext files to make it work.
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\EmuVariableUefi-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\CsmVideoDxe-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\OsxLowMemFixDrv-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\NvmExpressDxe-64.efi

\EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\AppleImageCodec-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\AppleKeyAggregator-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\AppleUITheme-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\AptioInputFix.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\AptioMemoryFix.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\DataHubDxe-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\Fat-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\FirmwareVolume-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\FSInject-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\HFSPlus.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\HFSPlus-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\NTFS-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\PartitionDxe-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\SMCHelper-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\UsbKbDxe-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\UsbMouseDxe-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\VBoxHfs-64.efi

After installing MacOS the machine automatically reboots and I can see that there are 2 new boot options one is the Mac Recovery partition and MacOS partition alongside Win10. I can now boot into Windows 10 and MacOSX!
    How can I check if this laptop has Native NVRAM or not?

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von adra ()

• After using @mt-fr EFI folder I still cant get the touchpad or Intel wfif to work :(
    I've been using a usb mouse ever since I installed Mac and a Edimax 2.4Ghz wifi usb dongle to connect to internet.
    The sound I can get working by replacing the AppleALC.kext with VoodooHDA.kext in Clover folder. The sound quality is good but the maximum voulume is low compared to Windows. I've read that it is normal when using Voodoo kext instead of the Realtek ALC audio drivers.
    VoodooI2C and VoodooI2CHID kexts don't seem to work and if I dont block I2C OSX cant boot.
    I think my DSDTs might need the Windows patch for Voodoo. Is the ELAN touchpad unsupported or is there anyone who got it working that can help?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von adra ()

• only use my dsdt in GitHub and you most be remove kext (AppleIntelLpssL2C.kext and AppleIntelLpssI2CController.kext ) in s/l/e and clean cache.
    wifi doesn't work and for sound use voodoo ( UEFI mode)
    for elan search kext.