macOS Mojave Ozmosis BETA − OZ167X-XMAX

• Hi
    I will explain what exactly happens after installing ozmosis.
    1. when reboot the system i will go to bios and change the following thing

Configuring BIOS settings

SATA-Mode: AHCI

xHCI-Mode : Auto

xHCI-Hand Off : Enabled

EHCI-Hand Off : Enabled

VT-d: Disable

Wake On Lan : Disable

Fast Boot: Disable

Secure Boot : Disable

CPU EIST : Disable

Internal GPU: Disable

Processor Graphics: Disable

Initial Graphics Device: PCIe Slot 1

RAM mode: Optimize
    after this i will save and reboot the system.
    when i reboot i will press the option key and all the bootable disks are shown.
    i will select mojave and hit enter.
    immediately apple logo is seen and white progress bar will reach the end.
    once it reaches the the monitor will go black and system is rebooting. i can see the power indicators and hdd indicators are blinking on the system but no display on the monitor the monitor light indicator is on standby mode.
    This is what exactly happens

Thanks
    nrchandar0100

• Thanks, now I know whats going on. I thought that Mojave wasn't shown as a Boot Option so you couldn't even select Mojave to boot it...

Now I know that we are talking about a graphics issue. I wrote something regarding that, here: End of this Post

You should download Whatevergreen and Lilu.kext and copy it to EFI/Oz/Darwin/Extensions/Common.

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• Hi
    thanks. when reboot the system after installing and pressing the option key the boot disks are not shown as High Sierra and Mojave. they are shown as UEFI OS and another UEFI OS. next is i installed the lilu kext and whatever green kext on the bios itself after converting them as ffs files using kext to ffs as i have space on the bios. still the same problem was there. Sorry i am troubling you
    a lot. kindly excuse me.

regards
    nrchandar0100

• they are shown as UEFI OS and another UEFI OS.

But one of them is Mojave? And you can Boot Mojave without trouble?

Are you using the GT 210? Is it even supported in Mojave?

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!

• yes one of them is mojave but it also shown as UEFI OS. my graphics card is GT-710. after your response i will take a picture in mobile and send it.

Regards
    nrchandar0100

• @kuckkuck, can it be easier to come up with something like a converter for Clover to run it from the BIOS? What do you think? There and more settings)) Cool section Arbitrary & Device Properities) But it's very hard or unreal.

Share your thoughts on this matter please)

• my graphics card is GT-710

In your profile it says GT 210. Please enter your real hardware specs into your profile... When you booted Mojave with Clover on that system, how did you setup your GPU? Did you use the Nvidia WebDrivers, InjectNvidia or something like NvidiaGraphicsFixUp? Is your Nvidia GPU set as primary in the BIOS?

can it be easier to come up with something like a converter for Clover to run it from the BIOS? What do you think?

That is not the point. Although you could run Clover from the BIOS, why would you? I don't play around with FV because I can and this is also not about running something out of the BIOS.
    When I setup my first Hackintosh I used Ozmosis. Throughout the years I started to love the way it works and it's benefits. I don't want to use Clover. I know what I have from using Ozmosis. Getting involved with the actual functionality of Oz you will realise even more in which ways Ozmosis is ahead of Clover.
    Inserting Ozmosis into my ROM is the best way to load Oz for me at the moment. My system works flawless and I enjoy and appreciate the benefits of Ozmosis. I just created this topic to keep Ozmosis alive in peoples heads, help others who can appreciate Ozmosis, too and to learn even more by solving problems that others face. (A lot of "Ozmosis" in one paragraph :D )

• HI,
    My profile is old one ,after creating my profile i changed my graphics card in GT-710. now it is GT-710 only i have . it is my primary graphics card.
    in clover i use inject nvidia and i have installed web drivers for High Sierra and i have not installed web drivers for Mojave. only cuda drivers are installed

Regards
    nrchandar0100

• Alright, I created a new ROM for your GA-Z97-D3H.

Try this out:

Dateien

• HI,
    One good news. After installing the latest ozmosis rom provided by you i started booting the os installed on my M2 SSD. The ozmosis boot screen is seen but no bootable drive was there . the ozmosis screen was totally plain, nothing on the screen. I decided to use another normal HDD on which
    High sierra installed on os x extended file system. To my surprise the os mac high sierra booted just few minutes back . the bootable ozmosis screen shows the normal hdd and it does not show the M2 SSD. but after booting high sierra on the desktop i can se the SSD partitions whatever i created. the is the really good news for your effort . but some thing some where is wrong with regard to M2 SSD.
    Thanks and Regards
    nrchandar0100

NOTE. in the ozmosis booted high sierra i have placed lilu and whatever green kexts along with Voodoo HDA kext but no audio

• I thought you were testing Mojave, weren't you?

So your M.2 doesn't appear as a Boot option. Have you tried adding a new boot entry for it?

Use the UEFI shell and navigate to your boot.efi e.g: fs0: --> cd System\Library\CoreServices --> bcfg boot add 0 boot.efi "Mojave"

Kein Booteintrag mit Ozmosis

• HI,
    Sorry i do not know to go to uefi shell. but i downloaded it for usb drive and while booting i t opens but further what to type on it i do not know

• You can navigate to different partitions within the shell by typing e.g fs0:, fs1: or blk1: etc.
    When you type ls the content of your current directory will be shown.

You can navigate through folders by typing cd foldername so e.g cd System\Library\CoreServices will get you to where the boot.efi is located.

So select your Mojave installation on the M.2 using e.g fs5:, navigate to System\Library\CoreServices and then type bcfg boot add 0 boot.efi "Mojave" to create a new boot option for that boot.efi.

You can also try to translate this thread: Kein Booteintrag mit Ozmosis

• @kuckkuck,
    I osmosis also really like it, I want it to develop, mistakes were corrected, unfortunately I'm not a coder (((

With osmosis I have to use only 2 kexts (!!!) FakeSMS & Realtek RTL8111 <- it's VERY VERY good, I do not need any drivers, everything works except one - IQSV in Mojave :D

And i have one question:

I'm not using the AcpiPatcher, how can i refuse KernextPatcher?

Previously, it was not use it, please explain his principe of his work)

• Hi
    When i go the shell it shows me many partitions and it is difficult for me select the correct one. by using clover uefi shell 64 i tried but nothing happened. is there any other way to add boot arg in to ozmosis. can i do it by terminal command

Regards

• can i do it by terminal command

I already told you how to do it if you have a different working system on the same computer:

Boot into a working system (like a sierra installation), go to system preferences --> startvolume and select Mojave as a startvolume. Then restart and you should have a boot entry for Mojave

Otherwise, browse through the partitions mentioned in shell and use ls to determine which partition Mojave uses. You can definitely find it out, you just have to dig a little...

• when i use diskutil i can find out disk2s1 partition mojave is installed, but which entry i should select in shell

• As I said:

If you have a working system, go to systempreferences, startvolume, select Mojave and reboot.

If you don't have a working system, go to the shell, navigate through the partitions and find out which one belongs to your Mojave Installation. Then add a new boot entry for that partition using the commands I provided.
    This has nothing to do with disk2s1.

• HI,
    Thank you very very and very much. At last i was able do it on my own I did it. i entered the commands given by you in clover UEFI shell 64 and got everything ok. At this age one thing i have learnt is never fails to make attempt even though you fails in your attempts.

Thanks and Regards
    nrchandar0100

• That sounds awesome!

So Mojave now works on your system using the M.2 SSD? :thumbup: