macOS Mojave Ozmosis BETA − OZ167X-XMAX

• Have you tried to boot from an USB-Install Thumb-Drive with Mojave on it to validate that the ROM is working?

As i told you my disk is M2 SSD and i think it is the problem.

Yes, that can be a problem, is it NVME? How does your setup using Clover look like to get the M.2 working? Do you use NvmExpressDXE-64.efi or Kext2Patch entries?

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• no it is not nvme ssd

• Please answer all the questions that I asked you in the last post...

Otherwise I can't help you.

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!

• [报价= 'kuckkuck','HTTPS://www.hackintosh-forum.de/index.php/Thread/37862-macOS-Mojave-Ozmosis-BETA---OZ167X-XMAX/ =帖子ID#434605 post434605? ] @ diy2018 Chinese First ...

所以请在你的个人资料中输入你的详细信息,以便我知道你在使用什么。
    启用HD4600时的Mojave。您使用的是专用GPU吗?如果是,请禁用您的iGPU并尝试启动。

使用HD4600和R9 280x的Mojave将我的BIOS设置重置为默认值。因此,我听说有人能够将dvmt设置为128m。如果iGPU的工作作为辅助GPU,应以无连接器IG-平台-ID灌胃0x04120004 ...使用

@ nrchandar0100您使用哪种处理器?你现在有一个Ozm BIOS吗?
    [/报价] 我已经编辑了我的个人资料并希望得到帮助。谢谢

• @diy2018
    1. Please don't quote everything, just write @kuckkuck to reply
    2. Please try to write in English
    3. About your problem: Deactivate the HD4600 in your BIOS. Then try to Boot Mojave. Let's see if that works...

• Hi,
    Great to see you again.
    Still the problem persist. My clover boot loader automatically boots the SSD. i have attached the config plist for your reference

Thanks and Regards

Dateien

• config.plist

(8,36 kB, 289 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • kuckkuck
    About your problem: Deactivate the HD4600 in your BIOS. Macos Mojave can boot normally, which means that the HD4600 must be turned off in the BIOS with a single display, and the HD4600 boot will be stuck in the Mac logo.

• Hi,
    I have already switched off integrated graphics. One thing i want to share is just now i installed high sierra on a normal HDD and installed the Ozmosis boot loader given by you and restarted the machine. Before restarting i altered the bios setting for Ozmosis including the native graphics disabled. When i booted the ozmosis works i found it by pressing and holding option key which will show all the disks. The apple logo is also seen and as soon as progress bar ends the display go blank nothing on the screen but i can see the system is working as the indicator lights are blinking. My openion is the nvidia graphics in ozmosisDefaults has to be set as disable nvidia graphics from TRUE to FALSE. Am i correct. Please tell me and if possible alter the OzmosisDefaults plist to enable nvidia graphics and send me new 167X-XMAS.
    It is of great help please

Thanks and Regard
    nrchandar0100

• which means that the HD4600 must be turned off in the BIOS

As I said I also got it working although I'm using the HD4600 AND the R9 280x... Does your system work now?

My clover boot loader automatically boots the SSD. i have attached the config plist for your reference

Looking at your config.plist, you seem to not be using any patches for your M.2 SSD. I think the problem is just the boot entry, that's why you can't see the drive as an boot-option.
    You have to add another boot entry. You have a few possibilities, 2 of these are:

• Boot into a working system (like a sierra installation), go to system preferences --> startvolume and select Mojave as a startvolume. Then restart and you should have a boot entry for Mojave
    • Use the UEFI shell and navigate to your boot.efi e.g: fs0: --> cd System\Library\CoreServices --> bcfg boot add 0 boot.efi "Mojave"

The apple logo is also seen and as soon as progress bar ends the display go blank nothing on the screen but i can see the system is working as the indicator lights are blinking.

The issue can be due to a few reasons:

• Maybe it's the AGDP problem. In this case you should use Whatevergreen.kext and Lilu.kext from your EFI partition. Alternatively you can also use the integrated KernextPatcher to prevent AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy from loading
    • If you are using the GT 210, I don't know if thats still supported in Mojave, Apple deleted a lot of old drivers.
      If you need the NvidiaWebDriver you should install the system while only using the iGPU. Afterwards you should install the Nvidia driver, reinstall the GT 210 and enable the Nvidia Driver through your defaults.plist (Use OzmosisConfigurator to alter your defaults.plist)
    • Another possibility could be that you need InjectNvidia. If so, edit your defaults.plist and uncheck "DisableNvidiaInjection". Afterwards install the new defaults.plist to EFI/Oz, reboot, perform a NVRam reset, re-add your Mojave boot entry and try again

• @kuckkuck, Hi, Ozmosis not support IQSV (Intel Quick Sync Video) with NVidia or AMD graphic cards in Mojave Beta? Only one AMD/NVidia/INTEL HD boot?
    I get freeze on Mojave boot, i see Apple Logo on black screen without progress bar, if intel hd is turned ON in BIOS, but if OFF -> normal boot with progress bar -> i see normal desktop.

Ozmosis + IQSV + High Sierra <- i get the normal boot) wtf?!)))

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ShadIK02 ()

• Yes! There seem to be some issues at the moment. I can't really say what it is atm, though. Take a look at my older post:

I'm guessing that you are having a problem booting Mojave, when the HD4600 is enabled.
    I had those issues too and was able to boot Mojave with both HD4600 and R9 280x after resetting my BIOS settings to defaults. I also heard of somebody who was able to do it with dvmt set to 128m. If the iGPU works as a secondary GPU it should be used with a connectorless ig-platform-id i.g. 0x04120004...

@ShadIK02 Which iGPU are you using? Have you tried to take the driver (e.g AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext) from High Sierra and load it under Mojave? So replace the driver from Mojave with the working one from High Sierra. I haven't tried that but it could tell us if the issue is related to the driver itself.

This could also be an issue about locked MSR. I don't quite get yet why I haven't heard of such issues when Clover is used.

I also can't think of a way how this could be related to the changes I made to Ozmosis. Also I can't understand nor explain why it fully works for me after clearing my CMOS. This would point in the direction of a driver issue, although the instant restart that some users with enabled iGPU have points rather into the MSR-problem direction :huh:

This could also be an issue regarding Intel Port Injection. Intel FB-Patcher could eventually solve the issue...

• @kuckkuck, i'm using Intel HD 4600. Boot With clover - not problem with IQSV.

my iMac 14,2 (Hackintosh):

Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 | Intel Core i5-4570 3.2GHz | Patriot DDR3 8GB 1600 MHz (4GB x 2) | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760 2GB (GV-N760OC-2GD) + Intel HD 4600 | Steinberg UR12 | WD Blue WDC WD10EZEX 1TB

• i'm using Intel HD 4600

I have only heard of people with HD 4600 that have this issue..

I'll quote myself:

Have you tried to take the driver (e.g AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext) from High Sierra and load it under Mojave? So replace the driver from Mojave with the working one from High Sierra. I haven't tried that but it could tell us if the issue is related to the driver itself.

Could you try that? It would help me a lot. I am currently busy with APFS related topics...

• @kuckkuck, ok, when I check it, I'll write you with a report

upd: i checked - it's not take it effect, may be use the FBPatcher...

It is necessary to understand why this works in a clover, but does not work in osmosis.

Whether correctly I understand that an error in ozmosis bootloader?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ShadIK02 ()

• i checked - it's not take it effect, may be use the FBPatcher...

Thanks for checking! So you deleted the Mojave iGPU driver and correctly installed the one from High Sierra? And nothing changed?

That would mean that the driver itself and the changes made to it isn't the issue here.

So this could be very much something related to the kernel... I think I'm gonna make an experiment regarding MSR.

This does not have to be an error in the Ozmosis bootloader. This can also be an issue about incompatibility between WinTel UEFIs and Apples Firmware, locked registers in our UEFIs or a bug somewhere else. I can't tell at the moment...

• @kuckkuck, Yes, correctly installed the one from Sierra (10.12.6), sorry, i not have High Sierra in this moment, but I think that there is no difference

• Hi,
    Great to see you again.
    Still the problem persist. My clover boot loader automatically boots the SSD.

Hi,
    I tried all the ways but nothing happened. I think i have go back to clover boot loader. But one humble request. If you have time please prepare one bootloader with alternative boot flag and send me. Is there any patch required for M2 ssd ?. Why i am making this request is my knowledge is limited in coding and etc, if i do anything wrong i may loose my motherboard and will be in mess.
    Hope you will help me.

Thanks and regards
    nrchandar0100

• @ShadIK02 Unfortunately I haven't had any luck with MSR patching. Maybe thats also not the issue... Hmm...

@nrchandar0100 You are giving up to fast. Have you tried adding a new boot entry through shell? You can also navigate to the boot.efi through shell and just type boot.efi to boot Mojave. See if that works.

What exactly happens when you select your Mojave installation through the startvolume option of a different OS (e.g Sierra)? I always need detailed feedback in order to help you!

• Hi
    I have not tried boot flag because i do not know how to go to UEFI shell. See i am 60 years old and technically qualified. it is my limitation. Excuse me.

nrchandar0100

• That's ok bro but please tell me about it. I'm still doing research based on the feedback of users and when you tell me that you tried everything I suggested, I cancel all these possibilities out of my head which leads to false conclusions. I hope you know what I mean...

I'm still hoping that you can answer all the questions I asked you in my previous posts and give detailed feedback about what you did and what exactly happened.
    For example: What about this?

What exactly happens when you select your Mojave installation through the startvolume option of a different OS (e.g Sierra)?

based on this suggestion:

Boot into a working system (like a sierra or recovery installation), go to system preferences --> startvolume (unlock the lock with your password) and select Mojave as a startvolume. Then restart and you should have a boot entry for Mojave.

Regarding the UEFI Shell, you can either install it in your EFI or prepare a USB Thumb drive with the shell on it. Maybe you can translate this:
    HermitShell in Efi installieren