Installation of Mojave with Ozmosis using HD 4600

• I appreciate your help friend, but it's for Ozmosis that I was trying to get that HD4600, for Clover it works perfect

GA-Z87X-UD3H-F9 ROM updated with: Microcodes, VBIOS-EFI-GOP&VBT, OROMS, NVME and ME-Firmware, iMac15,1 SMBIOS in DMI  

i7-4770 / G-SKILL16 GB DDR3 1600 MHz / GV-R928X3GD / SAMSUNG NVME SSD 256GB / Win10 x64 Pro for Gaming / macOS CATALINA for everything with OpenCore

:feuerwerk:

• Yes. Here it is.

Dateien

Lange Weile? Dann besucht doch meine Website: patricksworld.de

Meine Systeme:

• I also can't seem to get past the Apple Boot logo when installing Mojave from USB using my i7-4790k HD4600 and using iMac15,1

Should I also enable DisableIntelInjection? Or will this disable my iGPU?

Thanks

• You can simply go to bios settings, and load "Mojave USB" under Override submenu, this will have to be at each time you started or restarted your macOS Mojave. As far as i know, this is a permanent solution, thanks to kuckkuck

GA-Z87X-UD3H-F9 ROM updated with: Microcodes, VBIOS-EFI-GOP&VBT, OROMS, NVME and ME-Firmware, iMac15,1 SMBIOS in DMI  

i7-4770 / G-SKILL16 GB DDR3 1600 MHz / GV-R928X3GD / SAMSUNG NVME SSD 256GB / Win10 x64 Pro for Gaming / macOS CATALINA for everything with OpenCore

:feuerwerk: