Need help with MSI Z97 Gaming 7

• So I'm not having any luck with creating my own flash... every single time I do I get an F2 Bios error, damaged bios.

I can take an already working BIOS flash, extract OZM from it and then recreate it and it is still corrupted.

I've been working on this for the past 12 hours and I have no idea what is wrong....

I've downloaded the latest bios from MSI, I tried to apply Ozmosis to it, once I get that applied I flash the BIOS and I get an F2 error. The High Sierra ready BIOS here in the downloads section also has the same error. The previous bios does not, but I have no sound with that because it does not have the VoodooHDA module loaded....

Not sure what to do now =\

• Hallo @MrTrip und Willkommen im Hackintosh Forum. :welcome:
    Versuche es mal bitte mit dem Ozmosis rom aus dem Anhang, das UnSolid.kext muss dazu in der EFI abgelegt werden.

Edit: Zusätzlich im Anhang ein Ozmosis rom APFS.

• ohne KernextPatcher
    • ohne DisablerKext
    • ohne InjectorKext
    • ohne CPU, LPC, GPU Sensors
  • Danke! However, both of these files produce the "F2: Damaged Bios" error that I have been having with all BIOS created for High Sierra....

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von derHackfan () aus folgendem Grund: Vollzitat entfernt

• Well, I figured it out. Dumping OZMTool on its face and using UEFITool I was able to inject Ozmosis and the things I needed, and all was well and good. Flashed, and currently back on Sierra. High Sierra was becoming a pain so I just went back to what is familiar :)