Does Oz understand Xeon CPU's and how to make it work?

• After couple days of trials and errors, I can definitely confirm that it's working. I'm currently writing this from Mac Os driven by OZ! Thank you griven! I don't know much about OZ, but taking off IGPU made it work. Shame that i won't be able to use IGPU for a spare monitor, but that's not a big deal. Now there's time for making right settings.
    I'm happy like a kid, thank you for that!

• Yesterday I unfortunately encounter a problem and don't understand what it is and how to manage it. Everything was okay, but after I turn off pc and went to work, after came back home and turned on the pc - it went south like that:
    https://drive.google.com/file/…__hM2wf/view?usp=drivesdk

Whay I did :
    Refladhed bios, tried couple, bios setting, different ssd's with pre-installed Mac os. Eventually the results are the same, it just blink and nothing booting. Verbose or other mode - not working.

• Have you installed any Updates? Have you done anything unusual before this happened? Have you tried to perform a P-RAM Reset (4 Fingers reset) as well?

• Yes, I've reset NVRAM couple times, even reflashed bios, couple times for original —> Oz rom, restoring bios settings and still all the same.
    What I did today is:
    All that I did yesterday, tried to flash OZ, but eventually, nothing is happening.
    The methodology was like this:
    1) Flash Oz infused ROM, hit ESC, bios setting to default and then make them proper. Reset
    2) Hit f12 for boot menu and performing NVRamm rest (screen is flickering, reboot)
    3) After boot, OZ "infusion" part and loading SSD with Mac Os installed - nothing. Not verbose mode or HDD activity on a computer case.
    4) Logging again into bios, turning off CSM - same result.
    5) Installing MacOs 10.13 USB drive and fresh unused SSD - same thing, just black screen, and nothing moving forward.

All these steps I performed with 3 Oz distros, and still, the result is the same. Windows working without any problems, what's wrong with Oz and why it's not loading - I don't even understand.
    TO eliminate the problem with "corrupted from" all these countless bios reflashes were performed by 3 different flash drives and checksum of ROM files were the same. SO bios files are not corrupted.
    I don't understand the direction where to dig in, because of nothing unusual been made, and if there were something magical, other things are not affected by it.

p.s. P-RAM Reset - for some reason i call it NVRAM reset.

• Okay what I don't understand is if it worked before and you didn't change anything (no macOS Updates applied or stuff like that) why it stopped working where it worked before without any issues? Come on something must have changed. Have you installed any other OS Windows for instance? Was there anything unusual in macOS before this happend?

And before I forget about it you also made sure your iGPU is disabled completely and Graphics is set to PCI in Bios as well?

• IGPU disabled, no updates been made or hardware changed. Right now I'm trying to go through all bios setting and verify it. Will try to post some screenshots.
    p.s. windows are on separate SSD, installed before mac os. to avoid bananas while installing windows - in always leave only one disk drive connected to a motherboard.
    System working after cables for sata been swaped for new ones. Don't understand why windows was working, but its working now. Maybe the reason is construction that started couple days ago near and when I leave opened window dust is going in, or old cables had bad connection.