macOS Sierra upgrade macOS High Sierra

• information:
    CPU:i3 7100 HD630
    Motherboard:B250ET2

macOS Sierra 10.12.6 ,What are the preparations for the upgrade to 10.13.4? Are there any other changes to the Clover and apfs.efi updates?

• Before you upgrade, make sure the following components are up-to-date:

- Clover Bootloader
    - All the Kexts you hopefully use from /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other
    - The BIOS-related Values with in the SMBIOS-Section in your config.plist. (save your current Serial Number and Board Serial Number somewhere else, before changing the other values)
    - The old KextToPatch-Entry to raise the number of usable USB-Ports should be change to:

Comment Remove 15 port limit completely in 10.13.4
    Name com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI
    Find 837D940F 0F839704 0000
    Replace 837D940F 90909090 9090

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• just upgrade Cover bootloader ,How to choose kext?

• Kexts always depends on the hardware of your Board, with the exception of FakeSMC.kext, which is needed on every Hackintosh system.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• I will send you a more detailed configuration Help me choose how to update the clover BootLoader

• What to choose?
    If you update from an older Clover version you should see the following Options within the "Customize"-section:

For new installations I'd prefer to only use "AptioMemoryFix" instead of the combination "OsxAptioFix2Drv-64" and "EmuVariableUefi-64":

Gruß
    Al6042

• This seems to be messed up.
    There is way to much stuff installed...
    You can delete the whole /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64 directory, since your system will not use its contents.

Also the directory /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI has to much files inside.
    If you use the config shown in my screenshots above, check the contents in that folder again after the upgrade and post a picture.

Gruß
    Al6042

• delete the whole /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64 ? Delete this folder? Does not affect the start of 10.12.6.

and /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI What's not useful to delete? could you give me your opinion?

• If you're using Clover on the hidden EFI-Partition and your bOard ist seht to boot from UEFI-based hard drives, this folder is not necessary...

Gruß
    Al6042

• my board is seht to boot from UEFI-based hard drives

• Have you found a solution meanwhile or do you still need help?

• yes I'm sure
    AppleALC is injected into ID with voice output, but microphone has no input.

• Which layout ID did you inject?
    It should work with the number "1".

Gruß
    Al6042

• inject number 15

• This response is not helpful....
    Dis you try the number1?
    What is the result?

Gruß
    Al6042

• I tried the number 1 ,No output and input

• The AppleALC.kext and the Lilu.kext are available in the /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other-Folder?
    Both are the newest version?
    Please post your config.plist as a file attachment.
    This works with "Advanced Reply"->"File attachment"...

Gruß
    Al6042

• of course,I'm sure The AppleALC.kext and the Lilu.kext are the newest version.copied files to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other-Folder .
    I'll post attachment after go off wrok