Ozmosis cannot boot OSX from APFS

• Please help me with Ozmosis issues. On my Gigabyte G1.Sniper Z97 motherboard I can get OSX to boot with HFS + formatted but not with APFS formatted hard drives. The APFS drive does not show up in the boot device menu when I press F12 at start up or in the Ozmosis menu but HFS + drives do. I can also boot my OSX install if I used Clover on a USB stick. I am using the SNIZ97_HighSierra.F8_V20.zip bios found here. Ozmosis Mod Z97-G1-Sniper

• Nope...

Just start HermitShell (BuildIn UEFI Shell) and locate boot.efi.
    It's hidden somewhere in the Filesystems of your drives. To browse your DIsks type fsX: where X is an number. fs0 is always the EFI Partition on your primary Disk you can browse the partitions of your disk by increasing the number after fx. If only a single drive is installed in your System you should, depending on your Partitions, succeed on fs2 or fs3. Use the ls command to list the Filesystems contend. If you see something similar to an UUID you're almost there. Use the CD command to switch the active Directory to the found UUID just type cd followed by a blank and the first letter of the found folder press tab to autocomplete your command followed by enter to change the Dir. Once done go ahead and type cd System/Library/CoreServices followed by Enter now type bcfg boot add 0 boot.efi "macOS" and again press enter and you're done a boot entry named "macOS" should haven been created and should be selectable in the Mainboards BootMenu or in Hermits GUI.

• Use hermit shell and the bcfg command again. Type bcfg boot dump to list all entries and determine the number of your recently added entry then use bcfg boot rm NUMBER where number represents the number of the entry you took from bcfg boot dump.

• Nice glad it worked for you.

• Hi Griven, thanks for the late xmas present Z77MXD3H_HighSierra_L1c.F7e .

this is my first ozmo experience. is there an easier way to fix this - I am not having any luck finding this using the shell.

I think I am going to just install Sierra - struggling with the command line in the hermit shell.

No APFS for me.
    Thanks