Sony Vaio VPCEH

• Hi,
    i have an Sony Vaio with:
    - i3 2300M 2c/4t
    - 4 gb ram ddr3 (but macOS see it with 0mhz of frequency?!?)
    - Sony GeForce 410M without Optimus Technology
    - Display HD

I have installed Sierra but i had some graphics problem... Then the shutdown/reboot/wake-on not work good.
    For this reason now i have OS X 10.10 Yosemite.

Now work all but i need help with HDMI-Speackers (HDMI-AUDIO in italian) and help to fix buttery status (info of battery) and percentage. When the Display goes in sleep it wake-on alone. Why? ?(

I will post my CLOVER.zip from clover.

I used a Vanilla installation through Clover Bootloader. I have a SSDT for cpu and also a DSDT that was patched by InsanelyMAC-team.

Thanks everyone ^^
    (you need also the IOREG?)

Sony Vaio VPCEH i3 2330M-4gb ram ddr3- Sony GeForce 410M without Optimus-Technology
    Laptop: Xiaomi Mi Air 2016 Intel Core m3 6Y30 - 4gb ram ddr3L - 128gb ssd Nvme

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von xXMetal97pcXx ()

• Hello and Welcome to the Forum.

I have an Sony Vaio VPCEB1M1E with an i3 330 m and a ATI HD5650. It works great wie High Sierra 10.13.4. See here Mein Hackbook Sony Vaio i3 (VPCEB1M1E)
    Im not at Home but i can take a look at your EFI when back at home.

Greetings Mocca55
    Btw My English is bad i hope you can understand me...

———>Kein Support über Privatnachrichten<———

• Yes i understand you, but also my english is very bad. Not Problem ;)

The problem is that my cpu and gpu are different than your laptop.

I look forward to hearing from you :)

Thanks very much

Sony Vaio VPCEH i3 2330M-4gb ram ddr3- Sony GeForce 410M without Optimus-Technology

• Hello,

i had a little time so i have an new Config.plist for you. With a change in the Grafikoptions. Please Backup the old and test the new Config.plist from me.

Edit
    The RAM in my Sony Vaio was not be correctly recognized. I make a entry in this Option in Clover Configurator.

Greetings Mocca55

Dateien

• config.plist

(24,99 kB, 193 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Mocca55 ()

• i need to simple try with your config?

How you put the file? Before when i put in my message i had only the name with the link to file...
    I am a new forum user.

i can't modify the information about ram, i tryed in the past..
    For the battery problem what can we do?

• You can Copy the Config.plist from me in your EFI. But Backup your old Config.plist as Config-Backup.plist.

I uploaded the File over the Forum with the more Options and then Attachments.

I can put the ram Information in the Config.plist. For the Battery Problem i can patch the DSDT with a batterypatch for Sony Vaio. Im not at home, i make this when im back at home.

The best was is i Check the Complete EFI Folder. And Uplaod a Complete new EFI for you.

Greetings Mocca55

• Thanks very much to reply me :)
    So...

Now i try with your config.plist file, and tell you if start up my system.

With the new config what change?

It was beautiful if you upload to me a new efi folder with all work :D

Thanks Michele

[update 1 Saturday 10:44]
    With your config start up the system :D

• Please Look at About my Mac and Check the Details about Display and your Graphics Vram.

Greetings Mocca55

• Please Open the Terminal and Type

uname -a

and Post ist here.

Greetings Mocca55

• That you request.

MIchele

If i modify with anteprima this a result. o.o

@Mocca55 :
    "
    MBP-di-Michele:~ michelevitiello$ uname -a

Darwin MBP-di-Michele.[...] 14.5.0 Darwin Kernel Version 14.5.0: Sun Jun 4 21:40:08 PDT 2017; root:xnu-2782.70.3~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64

MBP-di-Michele:~ michelevitiello$

"

• The Graphic Works. The Yosemite is ok.
    And the Modify with Preview is a App Problem, i think. Please Check a YouTube Video. So you can See, the Graphic works great.

Next stop is the Battery. I can Look at your EFI and Upload a new EFI today but later. I work in my Garden, the weather here is very nice.

Un saluto Mocca55

• Yes the graphics card work beauty.

It's not a problem, good work ;)
    Then in my place the weather is beauty is very hot and is clear

I'm not in a hurry, I know the duration of my battery more or less.

My efi is up with your new config :)

Thanks you @Mocca55

-Michele

• Sorry i make this today at the Evening.

Greetings Mocca55

• Hallo,

here is the new DSDT.aml please backup your old DSDT.aml as DSDT-old.aml and Test the new from me.
    The Batterypatch and the Brightnesspatch is in the new DSDT. Please Test an Report if it works or not.

Battery

Brightness

Greetings Mocca55

Dateien

• DSDT.aml

(32,45 kB, 246 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

• Ok. The Batterypatch is not working. I can make another Patch for Battery. Have you Test the Brightness Control under Settings -> Display??

How Looks the Kernel Panic, can you make a Photo ?

Greetings Mocca55

• The display on Yosemite worked yet.

But i don't know why goes on kernel panic