high sierra 10.13.3 and ozmosis

• Hi,

Recently i purchased samsung M2 ssd and nvidia GT 710 card for my hackintosh, both works fine with clover. I even changed the file system from extended to APFS in the M2
    SSD. but my problem is when i flash high sierra ozmosis mod bios nothing boots a dark screen and some time a X in a circle. Please guide me how to insert Ozmosis firmware.
    My motherboard is GA Z97 D3H and 4th gen core i 3 entry level processor with 20 gb ram and GT 710 nvidia card and M2 SSD (not nvme) and 1 TB HDD. Please provide me
    Nvidia graphics enabled OzmosisDefaults.plist. I am not good in editing plist.

Thank you
    nrchandar0100

• Hi,
    since you know that your setup works with Clover, why should you try to fumble around with Ozmosis at all?
    One of the biggest issues with Ozmosis containing the apfs.efi and an APFS-formatted SSD is the problem, that the boot partition might not be found from the Ozmosis bootloader... Just like your description said...

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!