Installed dual boot > no more sound on OSX

• Hi everyone,

My hackintosh is currently running OSX 10.12.6 and was working perfectly until today.

I decided to connect a new SSD running Windows 10. It all worked fine at the beginning : Clover found the SSD and Windows 10 doesn't show any problems. But when I boot on OSX, I don't have sound anymore... I have sound on windows 10, and also using my headphones on OSX, but doesn't work anymore on my speakers.

Any idea of what could be wrong ? Or what I could/should do ?

Thank you !

• If the machine uses Ozmosis, the F11-NVRAM-Reset won't work... ;)

@fborensz
    Check the SATA-cables on your Z97-D3H.
    The hard drive with macOS should be connected to SATA3-Port0, while the windows hard drive should be connected to any other SATA-Port.
    Please refer to page 24 in your Mainboard manual for details to the SATA ports...

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Thank you both for your answer.

I'm not using Ozmosis anymore. I'm using Clover now (I'll change it in my infos). But I'm a complete newbie with Clover...

I tried to press F11 when in Clover Menu (Clover menu is when I have to chose between my different boot drive, right ?) but it didn't do anything.

And I change my sata connections : My OSX SSD is now on SATA0 and the others on sata 1-3(windows ssd on sata 2 and my data HDD on 1 and 3).

Any other thing I could do ?

EDIT : I have Clover 4297. Not sure if F11 nvram reset is supported.

EDIT 2 : After another reboot (I did nothing more), my speakers now works when I use my "internal speaker". I don't know why it changed here, but that's good news. I'll let you know of any new bad or good update. Thank though !