ozmosis und shiki

• Hallo an alle. Ich kann kein Deutsch. Aber auf den englischsprachigen Foren - Chaos zum thema hakintosh.
    hakintosh Gebrauch für eine lange Zeit. Ich kann nur Englisch und Russisch.
    Hakintosh nutze ich sehr lange und hatte keine probleme mit ozmosis dem loader. Aber ich bin kürzlich auf das Problem mit dem Finale fcpx 10.4 app. Details: https://hackintosher.com/guide…-issues-fcpx-high-sierra/

Ich kann Kernel-Module (shiki.kext etc) zu /efi/ozmosis/... ... aber ich bekomme nur einen schwarzen Bildschirm.
    Der Autor (https://hackintosher.com/guide…-issues-fcpx-high-sierra/
    ) schlägt vor, die Konfigurationsdatei zu bearbeiten config.plist, Aber das ist kein clover, sondern Ozmosis.
    Ist es einfacher auf Clover umzusteigen?
    Mit dem Kleeblatt hatte ich lange Zeit eine HD7970 video.

• Hello veranyon and welcome to the forum! :welcome2::party:
    You can definitely do all this with Ozmosis. You don't need to switch to Clover but you can if you want to.

First of all it would be important to know which hardware you are using. So could you please write your hardware into your profile? (Top right: Name-->Edit Profile)

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• I always get the "Ihre Sitzung ist abgelaufen, bitte loggen Sie sich erneut ein." when edit my profile info. many times. Kann einen Auszug benötigen, aber schon 5 mal das Formular ausgefüllt und eine solche Nachricht erhalten.
    Und dann: Nun, verwirrende Leute, die durch Google schauen, will ich nicht.Die Nachricht kann über Unsinn sein, und wegen der Unterschrift darin wird die Person durch Google gatykatsya auf Überschwemmungsinformationen sein.

I can add that info here only. Sorry..
    Inwin/Thermaltake 750W/Z77-DS3H/i7-3770K/(MSI) AMD Radeon 280X "Tahiti"/Kingston 16GB (4x4GB)/OCZ-VERTEX3 240GB/WD15EARS-00MVWB0 x2
    macos 10.12.6 (sierra).

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von veranyon ()

• Are you visiting this page using a translator or something?

Well, first of all your hardware is very different from the one hackintosher com uses.
    We have this guide regarding Quicksync, connectorless IDs and FinalCut: Quicksync, Virtual-Screen Abstürze und iGPU+ded. GPU mit Grafikbeschleunigung

The question is: What exactly is your problem and what are you trying to fix?

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!

• 1. That resource was adviced me by the one pupil from applelife.ru.

2. Problem.
    Several times ago I used EI Capitan and FCPX 10.3.4. All're ok and I hadn't any problems.
    When I knew, that fcpx developers add color tools to fcpx 10.4, I want to test it, but fcpx 10.4 require macos 10.12.4. So I updated my OS to 10.12 ans install it. When I use that app, that I'm watching a complete failure of the system, when scroll any clip on timeline or playing it. watchong colour circle instead a mouse cursor only ("FCPX randomly freezes macOS, but mouse can still be moved."
    " - https://hackintosher.com/guide…-issues-fcpx-high-sierra/ ). Interface is frozed. no access. In that time I can go into system over ssh only. view any file over bash. log files etc. But I can't find problem ant at that topic I had wander accidentally.
    For All I don't burn with desire to use fcpx. I can use Davinci Resolve, there are the better color instruments, but I have Interest, why my system have problems with fcpx 10.4/sierra, and on 10.3.4/Capitan I hadn't problems. Maybe I will face this problem not only in fcpx (future) and I want be to ready for it.

3. I'm Reading that topic (Quicksync, Virtual-Screen Abstürze und iGPU+ded. GPU mit Grafikbeschleunigung). Thank you.

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von veranyon ()

• Alright, we should be able to fix that... ;)

Is your iGPU activated? Normally FCPX shouldn't crash with only R9 280x activated...

• If I activate iGPU (enable internal graphic card in BIOS), that I will have kernel panic on system boot.

Normally FCPX shouldn't crash with only R9 280x activated
    Yes, it's, But (perhaps) on fcpx<v. 10.4.
    If I downgrade my system to 10.11 and fcpx to 10.3.4, that I also won't problems.

I tested to isolate hard disk's, OS and app moments - check disks with mhdd (bad blocks test), reinstall sierra as clean one, and check fcpx app. On real mac that one hadn't problems. A computer of my friend. Install that app on that mac - all're ok.

I can to test ram and other ones but why - As I'm and saying - EI Capitan & fcpx 10.3.5 works great.

For good exploring I must to know, what log files I must to view. I can go over ssh to that OS, when I'm getting a frozen system (GUI). I must to know what I must to grep of that logs )If I will found that files).

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von veranyon ()

• Your monitors are connected to your GPU, right?

Is there a crash report when FCPX freezes? Which Ozm BIOS are you using and which Kexts?

Code
    1. kextstat | grep -v apple

• 1. My display are connected to radeon.
    2. I don't know, which a log file I must view after crash.

• Dies FCPX crash or does your whole Hackintosher crash?

What is lundman, checkpoint and aladdin in your Kexts?

• Lindman - openzfs driver.
    checkpoint - driver for checkpoint vpn client. My work require it. I know that one is hard proprietary one.
    aladdin - that one needed for i1Profiler. Display calibration. I use it.
    This kernel modules were beening and on previous os/fcpx.

I have the 10.12 2th system, where are only the OS and fcpx 10.4 (second partition on second disk). I had install it as emergency one.
    It would be nice if everything worked well there. 2 days ago I have fcpx crash there also. But on general one I don't get that crash every 5 minutes. One time per hour, or 2 jours. And on second OS I' don't sit long time.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von veranyon ()

• That's honestly not the kind of behaviour I was expecting from your Hardware... Does FCPX crash on 10.12 when you do specific things like rendering? Or does it crash randomly at some point in time? Have you checked your hardware temps and did you run a memory check once?

The VirtualScreen Issue with FCPX is present since OS X 10.12 and FCPX 10.3. You shouldn't be effected by it using FCPX 10.2. Is that so?

• 1. No, it doesn't. I just add any!!! mp4 container with h264 stream, or mov one with Apple prores one on timeline and just play it with space, or j/l keys and get a fcpx crash.
    2. memtest86+ with 2 passes. a ram/ram sybsytem is ok.

3. About fcpx on Sierra - I didn't test it. Now to test it.

##########
    So far I can't catch any fcpx 10.3.4' freeze on OS Sierra.

##12:07:20 (MSK)
    Nothing. All are ok. fcpx 10.3.4 isb't crashing.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von veranyon ()

• Is your R9 280x fully recognized by MacOS? Which SystemDefinition are you using?

Are you using a fully patched DSDT?
    I'd suggest: Activate Inject Intel in your config.plist and enter the ig-platform-id 0x01620007. Then reboot and activate your iGPU in BIOS but keep the PEG as primary and connect all Monitors to your AMD. Then try to start OS X.

• 1. AMD Radeon HD 7970X/8970/R9 280X 3072 МБ
    2. Z77 DS3H Audio
    3. Where is there a config plist? I must to reengineer dsdt.aml and/or ozmosis code in bios or what?

• Oh I messed up :D

Are you using a defaults.plist? We need to put these values into your defaults.

• where can I find that file in my system?

Maybe are you speaking about "clover" conception? My system boot over ozmosis.
    Mu first post and "speak" about it. I don't know, where I must rdit configs, if I use ozmosis, and not clover.

• I know, so forget about config.plist, I'm asking about your Ozmosis defaults.plist, that should be in your EFI Partition in EFI/Oz.

• Code
    1. ls -la /Volumes/EFI/Efi/Oz/
    2. total 4
    3. drwxrwxrwx 1 iron staff 512 4 фев 15:28 .
    4. drwxrwxrwx 1 iron staff 512 4 фев 07:35 ..
    5. drwxrwxrwx 1 iron staff 512 4 фев 15:28 Acpi
    6. drwxrwxrwx 1 iron staff 512 4 фев 15:28 Darwin

Will be search that file on the net/forums. For my hardware and my ozmosis\ binary variant.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von veranyon ()

• You will need either a custom DSDT where we can inject an ig-platform-id or a defaults.plist. I'd recommend generating a defaults.plist anyway but we only have german guides about that... https://www.hackintosh-forum.d…efaults-plist-und-SMBios/