[Gelöst] Ozmosis GA Z77P-D3 - Problems encountered

• Hello everyone, but also to trouble you:
    I am from China, my foreign language is very bad, and I am using Google Translate now. I hope you can understand.
    My black apple is using ozmosis and Gigabyte z77p-d3, and the ozmosis version is @griven's "Z77PD3_Rev_1_1_HighSierra.F8e.zip" from "https://www.hackintosh-forum.de/index.php/Thread/ 18265-Mod-f% C3% BCr-das-Z77P-D3 / ", the current normal use, but there are several minor problems need to be resolved, I hope you can help me, thank you!
    1, I hope when the boot does not appear Gigabyte's logo, if possible, can be replaced by Apple's logo.
    2, there will be a section of the opening code, I do not understand what this means, how can we make this code does not appear? What do I need to do?
    3, I only run this black apple macos operating system, so do not need to choose other boot process, can skip this step, start macos directly? Like a real Mac.
    4, ozmosis bios from @ griven's, do not you need DSDT and defaults.plist? I did not find the matching DSDT and defaults.plist.

• Welcome to Hackintosh Forum. :welcome:
    1. Unser @Fredde2209 kann das Logo austauschen.
    2. Du meinst bestimmt den APFS output, das geht auch ohne Code.
    3. Auch das Ozmosis Theme lässt sich entfernen oder per Terminal ausschalten.
    4. Man braucht nicht unbedingt eine DSDT oder eine defaults.plist.

Vielleicht ist unser Experte @kuckkuck online?

Edit: New ROM

• without theme
    • apfs without output

Gruß derHackfan

• thanks you reply.

I downloaded the bios rom you provided, and written to the motherboard, unfortunately can not find the mac partition, mac system can not be started, I need to re-install the mac system?
    Before installing the mac system partition format apfs.

• Into the shell command interface? What is the added boot code?
    You modify this rom, support 10.13.2?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von derHackfan () aus folgendem Grund: Vollzitat entfernt

• Thanks, but still there is a problem.
    I just reinstalled the macos, the installation process is very smooth, but when I first reboot the system when the problem came, Gigabyte logo appeared after the black screen, without any hint, F2, F12, End have no effect, I can only use Double bios to restore the main bios.
    I suspect it is apfs problem, you turn off the apfs code output, so there will be problems?

How to solve these?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von derHackfan () aus folgendem Grund: Vollzitat entfernt

• without theme

Ich denke, dass das UserInterface trotzdem in der defaults noch auf "true" steht. Das entspricht dann dem hier: HighSierra Ready OZ Rom und schwarzer Bildschirm? Hier ist die Lösung...

Dein aktuellstes Rom sollte also den Blackscreen fixen :thumbup: und das Theme zurückkommen lassen. Dieses muss dann in der defaults deaktiviert werden :)

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• Danke für Ihre Hilfe!
    Ich habe das neueste rom gebrannt, der affs code ist weg, und kann gestartet werden, die boot-schnittstelle existiert noch, ich lege in das EFI / OZ-Verzeichnis Theme.bin und Defauits.pilst und öffne die Theme-Funktion, lassen Sie sehen gut aus.
    Dann habe ich Macos neu installiert, alles ist gut gelaufen, starte den MacOS Guide neu auf der Boot-Oberfläche, aber mein Computer hat nur eine Festplatte und nur einen MacOS, warum gibt es zwei Boot-Einträge? Wie lösche ich unnötige?
    ok, ich denke ich habe das Problem von mehr als einem Startpunkt gelöst, die Bootdiskette in Macos zurückgesetzt, das Problem ist gelöst.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von visin ()

• Yes of course I can try to replace the logo in your bios, but...
    1. there is no guarantee that it will work at all. So it can happen, that it will not be possible to get a proper logo at all.
    2. it will not be 100% the original logo. It may not be centered exactly (higher) and sometimes it gets a little stretched. So it might occur, that the logo just looks not as nice as the original one.

Please remind me on Sunday again, I will not have time for that tomorrow.

• Yes of course I can try to replace the logo in your bios, but...
    1. there is no guarantee that it will work at all. So it can happen, that it will not be possible to get a proper logo at all.
    2. it will not be 100% the original logo. It may not be centered exactly (higher) and sometimes it gets a little stretched. So it might occur, that the logo just looks not as nice as the original one.

Please remind me on Sunday again, I will not have time for that tomorrow.

Aha, danke!
    Freuen Sie sich auf Ihren neuen Rom!

• <p>@<a class="userLink" href="https://www.hackintosh-forum.de/index.php/User/49909-visin/" id="wcf60" rel="author" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 15.600000381469727px; color: rgb(80, 83, 97); cursor: pointer; text-decoration: none;">visin</a>&nbsp;你好,中国的朋友 ,me too ,,哈哈,, 关于更新 了BIOS 找不到启动分区 的问题,你需要用一个安装U盘进入界面后,点击 苹果 logo然后选择 &nbsp;启动磁盘 &nbsp;并选定你的安装分区重启即可。</p>