asus h81m-plus ozmosisi boot abfs

• Hallo allerseits, ich brauche Hilfe Ich kann nicht hoch Sierra mit AFFS starten,
    Ich habe verschiedene Methoden ausprobiert, aber ich kann das mit keiner Konfiguration machen, jemand kann mir helfen.
    Mit Rat oder Vorbereitung eines BIOS für dieses Motherboard?

Übersetzt mit Google Ich spreche kein Deutsch

• Welcome! :welcome2: :party:

Did you already install High Sierra or are you trying to boot up your Install-ThumbDrive?
    Which ROM are you using?

And could you please fill out your profile with your hardware?

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• hello I added the hardware to my profile.

So I installed high sierra on a new ssd formatted in apfs no hfs +,
    the rom of my bios is this https://www.hackintosh-inc.de/…M-PLUS-ASUS-2205-CAP-zip/

I only changed the horizzontal theme with a lighter one to insert apfs.ffs in the bios.

these are the photos of the boot and the efi folder on the disk where high sierra is installed in apfs.

• Could you please explain what exactly the problem is? If the boot doesn't work completely, send a picture of the last few Verbose lines.

And why are there so many APFS files on your EFI Partition? APFS is supposed to be in your BIOS or loaded via bcfg but nothing else...

Just curious: Which theme are you using? Could you attach it? :)

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!

• Hello then the apfs file is in the rom but since it did not start I tried to put it also in the folders of the efi partition (not knowing what to do anymore) the themes I use is qustohttps: //www.hackintosh-forum.de/index.php / Attachment / 55691-HackintoshForumTheme-zip / because lighter.

I also tried using the shell to add bcfg driver add fsX: or blkX: \ efi \ oz apfs.afi but it does not work.

or I have ozmosis.ffs or something else in the bios or the default.plist not right in the bios or I would not know.

thank you

• Hello then the apfs file is in the rom but since it did not

What do you mean by it didnt start? The driver or OS X? If OS X, what was the problem?

I also tried using the shell to add bcfg driver add fsX: or blkX: \ efi \ oz apfs.afi but it does not work.

Either put it in the Rom or EFI but not both at the same time.
    I would recommend to put it into your Rom but when you're trying to load it using bcfg, you will also have to do "connect -r" and "map -u" to "connect" the driver...