Z97X Gaming 7 no sound and max resolution

• Hi everyone!
    I have Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 7 motherboard flashed with Z97XG7_HighSierra.F8 ozmosis firmware
    I cant get sound and max resolution of display working.
    I will appreciate your help.

• To make things like IGPU or Audio work properly some customisation is needed.

Neither the included defaults.plist nor the DSDT in our roms are customised in any special way. We leave this things as clean as possible to provide a more or less universal solution. Depending on your individual needs and the components you use it's recommended to customise things on your own also we always recommend to change the build in SMBIOS settings to something individual since it's no good idea to keep the provided example for daily use. About your actual issues some customisation has to be done. Given that your Profile Inforamtion is complete and valid the first thing which has to be done is to inject a properly working ig_plattformID to make macOS use a suitable framebuffer Driver (in your case the AZUL framebuffer). This is done inside of the defaults.plist or via NVRAM command but I recommend using the defaults.plist method since it will survive NVRAM resets and stuff like that. I case you are not familiar with this I attached a defaults.plist (defaults.plist) which holds the correct value for haswell intelHD graphics (HD4600) just place it on your hard disks EFI partition into Efi/Oz/ and perform a 4 fingers (cmd+alt+p+r in bios setup screen) p-ram reset afterwards once done you should be able to use all possible resolutions of your HD4600.

Speaking about the sound issue you need to place the latest versions of appleALC-OZM.kext (AppleALC-OZM.kext 2.zip) and Lilu.kext (Lilu.kext 2.zip) on your hard disks EFI partition. These files go to /Efi/Oz/Darwin/Extensions/Common alongside to them also place this patched DSDT.aml into /Efi/Oz/Acpi/Load and you'll be good to go.