TINU - Der einfachste Weg zum USB-Installer

• ASUS PRIME X299-DELUXE i9-9940X • DDR4 64GB • SSD 960 PRO 1TB • Thunderbolt3 Titan Ridge • 2x AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 • BMD Intensity Pro 4K

ASUS WS X299 SAGE/10G i9-10980XE • DDR4 64GB • SSD 970 PRO 1TB • Thunderbolt3 Titan Ridge • 2x AMD Radeon VII • BMD DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G

Ordnung ist die primitivste Form von Chaos. (Hans-Jürgen Quadbeck-Seeger)

• Sehr interessant muss ich ja mal auspro irren ob der einen oneklick oder ein 2step Installer erstellt.....

Mit freundlichen grüssen KayKun

• Hey guys, sorry if i do not answer in german but i do not speak it and i am using google translator, i have noted that you have created a thread about my app (yes i am the guy who created that) so you can try it now that it is released, you can download it, including the source code, from here:
    https://github.com/ITzTravelInTime/TINU/releases

i am also reciving some very good feedbacks from people on insanely mac.

I am working on improving the app and the source code for future versions, note that it's under GNU GPL v3 license so keep it in mind if you want to reuse the code from it, but it works very well and i am introducing also some interesting new features for future versions as well, so try it and let me know.

• As soon as I have to create an new install stick... promise... :thumbsup:

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Gonne give it a try soon and report how it worked out for me :D

I gave it a try and guess what it exactly did what's promised. It's a nice GUI which makes it a lot easier to create an installer for those who are not used to terminal commands. Clean and straight forward without the need to mess around with terminal commands or roaring sounds :D

I guess it would be a great benefit if you offer the possibility to install Clover on the created media as well maybe customisable to give advanced users the opportunity to setup Clover the way they need (including SMBIOS creation or even better the choice to use an all ready installed instance of Clover as a blueprint for the new System) and for newbees an option to just make this newly created media bootable with a bullet proof configuration (something like iMac 14,2 SMBIOS and at least FakeSMC)...

• And if you have any questions, read the FAQs page of the repo first, before asking me
    https://github.com/ITzTravelInTime/TINU/wiki/FAQs

And also take a look at the readme of the repo for more info:
    https://github.com/ITzTravelInTime/TINU

For question i will answer quickly on insanely mac and on emails (you find both into the readme)

• Gonne give it a try soon and report how it worked out for me :D

I gave it a try and guess what it exactly did what's promised. It's a nice GUI which makes it a lot easier to create an installer for those who are not used to terminal commands. Clean and straight forward without the need to mess around with terminal commands or roaring sounds :D

I guess it would be a great benefit if you offer the possibility to install Clover on the created media as well maybe customisable to give advanced users the opportunity to setup Clover the way they need (including SMBIOS creation or even better the choice to use an all ready installed instance of Clover as a blueprint for the new System) and for newbees an option to just make this newly created media bootable with a bullet proof configuration (something like iMac 14,2 SMBIOS and at least FakeSMC)...

Thank you for trying it, for clover i am working on it, and i will work to put as most customization for it as i can, i have found a method to install it that uses the pkg installer from the internet and the install command from the terminal that lets me to specify which options i'd like to use to install it by just using a plist configuration file, but i don't think you will see it in the app soon, also because i am having issues dealing with plist serialization.

• Just tried TINU today too and it worked like a charm... :thumbsup:

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Ich mag das kleine Tool :)

• I've just tried this tool, it works very well.
    Thank you.

• Would you agree the we add your TINU-binaries in our Download-Area?
    This would keep the binaries available on two ends and also directly in the german community, in which we would be able to create a manual on how to use it.

Gruß
    Al6042

• keep in mind that this is still a pre-release so i am not doing an official distribution now, but i prefer to have binaries in only one place which is the releases of my github repo, because otherwise there will be problems haveing a trustable place to download the latest binaries and also to sync up the app's versions beetween all the different places, but if the downloads of this site does allows to redirect to the downloads of the repo, why not, but i do prefer leaving everything in one place for simplicity, but i understand your point of view, maybe i can consider it, but i have to decide how to implement it inside the management of this project

• We would only post official/public releases, like the current 1.1 PUBLIC (24) from November last year.

Gruß
    Al6042

• hi i have created a new pre-release of tinu 2, the pre-release 3, it's available here

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/nvzss51qcieynve/TINU.zip

and because it's open source, here is the source code of the new pre-release:

https://github.com/ITzTravelInTime/TINU/tree/development

the changelog is here:

https://www.insanelymac.com/fo…ndComment&comment=2605994Link[/url]

We would only post official/public releases, like the current 1.1 PUBLIC (24) from November last year.

After some days of reflection i decided to agree, cantact me privately to discuss how to do it.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von al6042 ()

• nice work @ITzTravelInTime THX