TINU - Der einfachste Weg zum USB-Installer

• Hi guys, after some time, i come back to write here, i have relased today the new version 2.0 of this app, as a stable release:

Download: https://github.com/ITzTravelInTime/TINU/releases

Source code: https://github.com/ITzTravelInTime/TINU

What's new:
    -New UI redesigned to offer a better and more simple user experience
    -Better under the hood engine, to provvide better control and error management
    -New advanced options, for more features and better macOS install media customizzation, including a clover EFI folder installer
    -You can now choose an installer app located in thae place you want
    -New menu to download a macOS installer app (Menus bar->Help->Get a macOS installer app)
    -Better info a diagnostics in the entire app
    -Ability to replace macOS system files into the macOS install media.
    -New mode which allows to use TINU to install macOS if tinu is opened inside a macOS installer/Recovery

Try it, use it and let me know, in case of problems or issues with the app itself, i will make a bugfix release

• I like tinu @ITzTravelInTime

• I added the new version to our Download-Section.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• @al6042 tell to the guys in the comments of the download section that it's not an issue the fact that the app asks the password 2 times, the problem is that i am stiil implementing priviladgded oprations using the official apple's way, and believe me it's not an easy task to implement it in swift, i am still trying to make it to work, so in the meanwile i have created a 2 steps authentication which sends a second dialgon screen for credetials to use for a sudo command,but once i will succed in implementing priviladged operations using the system apis in the proper way, this system will no longer be used, but the work to is just a lot, just for that

and also please update the descriptions like you see in the github REDME file

• I‘ll see to translate the stuff when I have the time...

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Ich habe eben versucht, mit Tinu einen Installationsstick für 10.14.beta zu erstellen - leider gab es einen Abbruch. Ein erneuter Versuch ging gleich schlecht aus:

Gruß
    LOM

• Bei mir kam gestern Abend mit TINU auch ein Fehler, aber der Stick war trotzdem fertig und ist Einsatzbereit..

Gruß
    Al6042

• Apple did decide to modify the "createinstallmedia" executable, which is what is used by tinu, but I am working on a version which supports the new version, I just need to finish to do some changements to the code which detects the success of the "createinstallmedia" and the arguments for that new executable

• War er bei mir auch, aber da es irgendwo dann nicht weiter ging, habe ich abgebrochen und mache jetzt auf konventionelle Weise aka Terminal einen Install-Stick, bis Tinu diese F-Meldung nicht mehr raushaut. Mich irritiert sowas.

Gruß
    LOM

• I guess @ITzTravelInTime will have this fixed in no-Time... ;)

Gruß
    Al6042

• i am working on a patch rigth now, i just have to chaange the terminal command for "createinstallmedia" and the output detection system for it, the error was generated because of an unknown output from "createinstallmedia", but i am testing the fixed version rigth now to see if it works, i am also doing tests on macOS 10.14 as well

• Bei mir kam gestern Abend mit TINU auch ein Fehler, aber der Stick war trotzdem fertig und ist Einsatzbereit..

Dein i211 Netzwerkcontroller läuft nicht. Probleme?

ASUS PRIME X299-DELUXE i9-9940X • DDR4 64GB • SSD 960 PRO 1TB • Thunderbolt3 Titan Ridge • 2x AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 • BMD Intensity Pro 4K

ASUS WS X299 SAGE/10G i9-10980XE • DDR4 64GB • SSD 970 PRO 1TB • Thunderbolt3 Titan Ridge • 2x AMD Radeon VII • BMD DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G

Ordnung ist die primitivste Form von Chaos. (Hans-Jürgen Quadbeck-Seeger)

• The fixed version fo tinu is ready, support for mojave has been added, but i need to port the project to work with swift 4.2 and xcode 10, and testing took more than i tougth, but here is it

download the updated version: https://github.com/ITzTravelInTime/TINU/releases

source code: https://github.com/ITzTravelInTime/TINU/

• @apfelnico
    Den I211 hatte ich eine zeitlang mit dem AppleIGB.kext am laufen, kam aber zu sporadischen Abstürzen.
    Habe das dann aber auch nicht weiter verfolgt, da der I219 mit dem IntelMausi wunderbar funktioniert und ich eh nur ein Kabel hingeführt habe... ;)

Ich glaube der AppleIntelE1000e soll beide Karten bedienen können, aber das war mir bisher nicht spannend genug.

EDIT:
    @ITzTravelInTime
    Version 2.0.1 works... :)

Gruß
    Al6042

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von al6042 ()

• @al6042
    Intelmausi unterstützt den nicht, AppleIntelE1000e ebenfalls nicht. Anbei ein Treiber, der nicht dein System zu Absturz bringt und deine zweite Netzwerkschnittstelle aktiviert. Ist doch schön, wenn im Systembericht alles auf "ja" steht. :)

Dateien

ASUS PRIME X299-DELUXE i9-9940X • DDR4 64GB • SSD 960 PRO 1TB • Thunderbolt3 Titan Ridge • 2x AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 • BMD Intensity Pro 4K

ASUS WS X299 SAGE/10G i9-10980XE • DDR4 64GB • SSD 970 PRO 1TB • Thunderbolt3 Titan Ridge • 2x AMD Radeon VII • BMD DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G

Ordnung ist die primitivste Form von Chaos. (Hans-Jürgen Quadbeck-Seeger)

• Danke... schaue ich mir bei Gelegenheit mal an. :D

Gruß
    Al6042

• TINU könnte man doch mal auf deutsch übersetzen oder? :P
    mal den Entwickler @ITzTravelInTime fragen

• Dabei ging es aber nur um die Beschreibung in der Readme-Datei... ;)

Gruß
    Al6042