Install High Sierra on a hard disk with out usb

• Hi,

High Sierra can be installed from Sierra OS without USB. Please follow the steps given.

1. Keep High Sierra install package in your application-folder.
    2. Right click the package, go to show package content and double click the shared support to open it.
    3. select basesystem.dmg and installESD. dmg and double click to mount on desktop.
    4. double click installESD.dmg and double click package to open.
    5. once the package is opened select core.package and double click, then the installer will open.
    6. select the empty already formatted hard drive/partition and continue to install. It will take some time to get installed (during installation it will not reboot).
    7. Once installation is finished double click base system dmg already mounted on your desktop and go to system and library and double click it to open.
    8. Select core service and double click to open and once it is opened select and right click to copy a file boot.efi
    9. Now go to the hard disk where you have installed High Sierra and go to system/library/core services and paste the boot.efi here. your High Sierra is ready to boot
    10. Restart your system and select the hard disk where the high sierra is installed and boot and finish the other formalities.

NOTE
    It is for clover boot loader, (before you reboot) and in clover boot loader under kext folder create a new folder 10.13 and paste all the

required kext in it. If any one attempted and failed the problem could be of the following.
    The clover boot loader in EFI/BOOT/the file BOOTX64.efi is not modified or changed to match High Sierra
    And under EFI/CLOVER the file CLOVERX64.efi is not changed or modified. To avoid this use latest clover boot loader. The most important thing you should keep in mind is after installing High Sierra from sierra desktop open the hard drive on which the high sierra installed go to system library and locate a folder called PrelinkedKernels open it and replace the file PrelinkedKernels with the modified PrelinkedKernels, which can be downloaded from the following link given. After doing this if you boot your clover and select the hard disk High Sierra it will definitely
    boot your new OS. In clover boot loader ensure that the file apfs.efi is placed in drivers64UEFI
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.…8inc2nd45/prelinkedkernel (please copy and paste the link to your browser)
    Now enjoy your new OS High Sierra
    Thanks
    Ram

• So habe ich eine ältere Beta auch installiert, mit der neuen Public Beta funktioniert dieser Weg allerdings nicht mehr:

SYSTEM 1 : GigaByte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 | 32GB RAM | Core i7 8700K CoffeeLake | XFX AMD Radeon 6800 XT Mercury | 2x 1TB NVME SSD | Win11 Pro | macOS 14.3

SYSTEM 2 : Asus Z590 Plus WiFi | 32GB RAM | Core i5 11600K RocketLake | NVidia GT1030 (Übergangslösung mit Webdriver) | 2x 1TB NVME SSD | Win11 Pro | macOS 14.3

SYSTEM 3 : Asus A320M-K | AMD Ryzen 2400G | 8GB RAM | AMD Radeon 5700 XT | 1TB NVME SSD | macOS 13.4.1

SYSTEM 4 : Dell Latitude E7280 | 16GB RAM | Core i7 7600u KabyLake | Intel HD Graphics 620 | 1x 1TB NVME SSD | Win11 Pro | macOS 13.4.1

SYSTEM 5 : Dell Latitude E5270 | 8GB RAM | Core i5 6200u SkyLake | Intel HD Graphics 520 | 1x 512GB NVME SSD | macOS 12.4

SYSTEM 6 : Dell Latitude E6440 | 16GB RAM | Core i5 4200M Haswell | Intel HD Graphics 4600 | 512GB SATA SSD | macOS 10.15.5

SYSTEM 7 : Acer Aspire AOD250 | 4 GB RAM | Intel Atom N270 | 1TB HDD | WinXP | OS X 10.6.8