Ozmosis problem with ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO

• It should be in /EFI/Oz, but it's also possible, that it still resides within the ROM itself.
    In that case, you would be able to extract it with the following tool:
    Auslesen der Ozmosis-Parameter
    Open it up and use the first button on the right side.
    This should create a Ozmosis-folder on your desktop, which contains a rudimentary Defaults_xxxxx.plist, which you can attach to your next post.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• yes... that's the one...
    would you please use the following command in your terminal and post the resulting file (ifocnfig.txt) as attachment?

Code
    1. ifconfig > ~/Desktop/ifconfig.txt

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Is it this one?

Dateien

• ifconfig.txt

(656 Byte, 63 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • That's the correct one..
    I've attached a new Defaults.plist for your System, which you should put to /EFI/Oz and then do an NVRAM-Reset.
    The NVRAM-Reset is done by using and holding the following keys while the System is either in the BIOS or the Boot-Selection:
    Alt+WinLogo+P+R

The System should reboot and startup with the Ozmosis-Logo... Good Luck

Dateien

• Defaults.plist

(2,26 kB, 67 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Gruß
    Al6042

• thank you very much for your help! I'm going to try now!

• Are you trying to install another OSX as a dualboot?

Gruß
    Al6042

• yes,I tried the same problem,!

• Servus,

die neue Rom von Freddy endet leider in einem Blackscreen. Man kommt nicht mal mehr ins bios.

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt