Please help for god sake! (Osx Sierra, with a i7 6900k, MSI GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X 11G, Gigabyte X99P-SLI...)

• Hi !

How are you today

You seems as skilled as a true gentleman so i thought i should drop you a line as im a little desesperate
    I bought computer pieces supposed to be compatible for a hackintosh built but i can't make it works.
    I think you are actually using a system close to mine, so i have this little dream and hope you might give some good help! :)

Here's my system:

intel core i7 6900k

MSI GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X 11G Carte graphique Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11 Go PCI Express x16 3.0

Gigabyte X99P-SLI Carte mère Intel M-ATX Socket LGA2011-3
    Noctua NH-U14S - NH-U14S slim CPU Cooler Ultra silence + NF-A15

Ballistix Sport LT - BLS4C16G4D240FSE - 64Go Kit (16Gox4) DDR4 DIMM

Fractal Design FD-CA-DEF-R5-BK Boîtier PC Noir

Samsung EVO 850 MZ-75E500B/EU Disque Flash SSD interne 2,5" 500 Go SATA III Noir (win10 Pro already running)
    + Crucial 512G SSD m2 (tried to install OSX Sierra on this one)
    +Samsung 830 512G SSD

Power supply : Corsair CP-9020094-EU RMX Series RM1000X ATX/EPS Modulaire Complet 80 PLUS Gold 1000W Alimentation PC EU

Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I Network card

Any help would be awesome...
    Many thanks !

vincent*

• I guess we´ll need a little more input from you since we don´t know anything beyond your system specifications...

You mentioned that you got stuck somewhere in the process of installation could you describe which method you used and what you have done so far? Which version of OS-X should be installed and how did you create your Install Media? This are the least necessary Informations we need to guide you to your Install so please provide Information and we´ll try to help you the best we can.

Between welcome to our Forums :D

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt