Need Help for Ozmosis Z97X-UD3H-BK rev1.2 F8

• Hi everyone,

First of all please accept my apology because i can't write in german.

I have a problem with creating ozmosis bios for my mobo, I did exactly guided in this forum and few youtube videos but each time i get an error which tells my bios going explode. and my bios has 1.4 MB of free space but still getting that error.

at this rate i delete most of unused ffs or at least most of the guides tells but keeps needed files. finally i create one BUT when i flash my mobo with the new one when i hitting F12 to get to disk selection menu and choose vanilla usb installer my pc just BEEP and some times stuck at gigabyte logo or stuck in black screen . I can't even access bios to change my settings.

I have my own DSDT.aml which it makes USB3 works with helps of FakePCIID.kext & FakePCIIDXHCIMux.kext and i injected it to my bios too. i attache my DSTD so you can see it

I compressed all of my kext to ffs so i can get enough space.

I used OZMTools v0.3 and OZM package for sierra from this site.

Please help me

Dateien

• DSDT.aml

(70,12 kB, 103 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • I thought you were using the BIOS recommended in the Ozmosis Request Thread...
    First try to disconnect all your external Hardware as well as unnecessary hardware like wifi cards. Then try to enter the boot menu by pressing F12. Sometimes it helps to then press Win/CMD+Alt+P+R together in the menu to reset the NVRAM.
    If nothing helps you should use your motherboards dual BIOS capability to flash back to original and try flashing Ozmosis again.

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Ok thanks for al6042 help I just get into bios because after flashing it use intel gpu. I change my bios setting and use my pcie gpu but now my USB load but at the end is goes black screen and nothing happens .

btw al6047 I can't reply to that thread anymore because there isn't any reply button over there for me anymore

• We should do the followup in this thread anyway... ;)

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• ok now I removed my external gpu and only use intel gpu but still my vanilla USB hanged at middle of loading and I see its hanged at "considerrebuildofPrelinkedKernel org.netkas.driver.fakesmc triggered rebuild"

• So, the first issue with "not booting at all" is solved?
    Did you change the BIOS settings as mentioned to be able to use the GT 640?

Gruß
    Al6042

• Yes I did it first I enable my gt 640 and disable intel and it start to boot USB but at the middle of the progress it goes black screen I go and try again with verbose mod and saw that error I write above. Second I go and remove my gt 640 and only use intel and still same error

• Well if using a GT640 you might need to enable NVIDIAInjection as well. Since it causes a lot of trouble with newer NVIDIA Cards (Maxwell and above) it´s deactivated by default in our Sierra Ready OZ flavored Roms. To enable it just install OS-X by using the IGPU and once installed type fire up Terminal and type

Code
    1. sudo nvram 1F8E0C02-58A9-4E34-AE22-2B63745FA101:DisableNvidiaInjection=%00

or if available in your rom boot into build in EFI Shell and type

Code
    1. setvar -guid 1F8E0C02-58A9-4E34-AE22-2B63745FA101 DisableNvidiaInjection=00

which will do the same but without the need to install OS-X first.

• Ok I can't even pass to setup screen with or without gt640 I just hanged in boot to setup progress with the error

• Well kind of strange since it points to some issues with the KextInjection/KernelCache...
    You say it´s a vanilla Installer how did you create it was it made with the CreateInstallMedia command or did you use any third party tools to create your USB Installer?

• I used createinstallmedia

• Okay do you use any kind of custom defaults.plist and if so what does it look like?

• I just use the latest version from ozmosis package for sierra default.plist with the change u said for reactive nivida injection and add my system definition to plist and didn't change other things.

btw now after I flashed my own created bios now its hanged at setmulticastmode .

i forgot to mentioned I added my intel network kext to my biosnow

• Ok after nearly 72 hours of flashing ozmosis and installing mac os i have these :

1: i flashed ozmosis for my mobo from this site and finally getting to install mac os sierra but my audio & usb3 didn't work. I tried to add the appleALC-OZM ready to my oz folder and as my usb3 only works by adding FakePCIID_XHCIMux & FakePCIID kext and my DSDT i still can't get those to works.

2 : I create my own ozmosis bios with adding FakePCIID_XHCIMux & FakePCIID kext to it with my Lan kext and DSDT and again installed and boot and copied AppleALC kext to my oz folder still cant get usb3 and audio to work.

I don't know what to do anymore

BTW i attached my dsdt files so you can see if it has any problem

Dateien

• new DSDT.aml

(70,25 kB, 122 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von arminmacx ()

• Since version 1.1.0 (AppleALC), the kernel patcher moved to it's own Kext. This means, you now have the usual AppleALC and a separate Kernel Patcher kext that can also be used as Kernel Patcher for some other Kexts, the same developer(s) create. See here: Lilu - Generic kext patcher (neue Grundlage für AppleALC 1.1.x und Shiki 2.x.x) Just use the latest version of AppleALC-OZM and then just add this kernel Extension to the same directory and your audio should work just fine.

USB 3 is quite difficult... here is a guide, but it is in German :/ Anleitung: USB 3.0 unter El Capitan / Sierra für jedermann (Zukunftssicher für Updates und komplett gepatcht) I've already thought of translating it into English (and maybe even French) but I didn't have time for that until now.

• Since version 1.1.0 (AppleALC), the kernel patcher moved to it's own Kext. This means, you now have the usual AppleALC and a separate Kernel Patcher kext that can also be used as Kernel Patcher for some other Kexts, the same developer(s) create. See here: Lilu - Generic kext patcher (neue Grundlage für AppleALC 1.1.x und Shiki 2.x.x) Just use the latest version of AppleALC-OZM and then just add this kernel Extension to the same directory and your audio should work just fine.

USB 3 is quite difficult... here is a guide, but it is in German :/ Anleitung: USB 3.0 unter El Capitan / Sierra für jedermann (Zukunftssicher für Updates und komplett gepatcht) I've already thought of translating it into English (and maybe even French) but I didn't have time for that until now.

Thanks for your answer but i already added lilu kext to my oz folder but nothing happend

• Oz folder? It belongs to EFI/Oz/Darwin/Extensions/Common !

I know that i just shorten my text :)))

• What does the terminal outprint when you enter

Code
    1. kextstat | grep -v apple

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.