Need Help for Ozmosis Z97X-UD3H-BK rev1.2 F8

• @kuckkuck,

here is output of kextstat :

@Fredde2209
    OK I added all my working usb and exclude them in my bootarg and everything work fine except audio. after adding lilu and appleALC-OZM to OZ/DARWIN/EXTENTIONS/COMMON still audio not working

• Is there a layout ID for audio in your DSDT? Sorry I cant look it up right now...

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• Is there a layout ID for audio in your DSDT? Sorry I cant look it up right now...

@kuckkuck

yes I have layout ID 1 because my audio only works with layout ID 1. In clover it works only if add 1 to my clover config

• So thats odd... Audio really doesn't work? Try getting it to work with VoodooHDA. If that works we can continue to mess around with AppleALC...

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!

• Ok I give it a try
    @kuckkuck
    update 1:
    things get interesting now because after adding my voodoo and lilu and shiki to my OZ/DARWIN/EXTENTIONS/COMMON folder and add my dsdt too after rebooting I can't boot from apple logo. I tried cmd + v too boot in verbose and I see its hang on pci configuration end, bridges 5, devices 10.
    after that I tried reset nvram but still not going further.
    reset bios again still no go :wallbash:
    update 2:
    after booting using my old clover installer and removes lilu and rebooting I can boot again and my sound works fine with voodoohda

• That is really weird! But it seems like there is some kind of issue with your ACPI tables... Try to add Lilu again and see if it works, if not boot in safe mode with -x as bootarg ;) (You can add it via shell to your defaults.plist)

• @kuckkuck
    Ok it's more weird now because it's boot now with lilu and voodoohda and shiki normally with dsdt :wallbash:

update1:

i edit my appleacl-ozm.kext and remove all other audio id and only let my alc1150 id's stay in info.plist and add applealc-ozm.kext to oz folder and reboot and voila sounds works too. I think there is a problem in both kext and my dsdt which couldn't find correct layout-I'd for my board

update2:

after above fix fix when I attachedall of my internal HDD again my audio not working.

update3:

i found out I have backup installer of OS X on one of my HDD which have an efi partition on it then I add all of OZ folder from my main HDD to that efi partiotion and reboot and audio start to works

• Sometimes it´s kind of wired to understand which files OZ uses and which not...
    Normally it should use the files placed on the EFI Partition of the first drive (first SATA Port) but it seems like it not always behaves that way. I have three internal drives which all have an EFI partition and the OZ files are present on all of them. Sometimes it seems to be absolutely random which files OZ grabs also the drive order randomly changes from boot to boot. In 95 percent of all boots my primary drive (first SATA Port) is disk0 and everything is fine but sometimes on of the other drives ist mapped as disk0 and in this rare cases the boot might fail or drivers may be missing because the EFI Partition across all three drives are not in sync. To prevent situations like this i got used to keep all my EFI Partitions in sync so it doesn´t matter at all where OZ grabs it´s files from.

Nevertheless it would be nice to know why this is happening even though the physical location of the drives never changed...

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt