Ozmosis problem with ASUS MAXIMUS VII FORMULA

• This ist The best way to delite kext's

• Please repair the kext and kernel caches afterwards using KextUtility. Just run it, enter your password and wait a minute or 2.

• Okay, then you can try reinstalling the system... Whoever knows what kexts you have installed, that could have an effect on that sound problem

EDIT: Another thing you could check: Do other disks, that are connected to your computer have an EFI Partition? It could be possible, that Ozmosis wants to use a different one than you use, so your kexts can't be loaded. So please check that and make sure you get the right one or delete the other ones, you don't want to use.

• @Fredde2209

I mean that when i set last bios, my PC don't boot. ( Like the first bios i used )
    But I remember you give me a correct bios before.

So I guess you make this with little mistake
    ( the reason why ? cause I used the well-work bios file you made, but the last bios doesn't work )

• Remember my second post in this thread?
    You have to do that again, after the BIOS flash, since the internal GPU is active again...

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Why dont you just flash the other one again?

A bios (especially asus bioses) may become invalid after modifying. So it probably has become invalid after I tried to insert the audio drivers. But as You see, it's not working, so just flash the other one, i gave You before.

• @Fredde2209

I already do. I just want to use sound in the bios :)
    (I just.... if i can use sould wih kext or something, thats okay too.
    But not working now, you know)

Anyway I will try more today night.

@al6042

I solved the problem before. The real problem is type of USB.
    my mainboard only access my old usb disk(USB2.0/2GB USB)
    And after you said me about internal graphics driver, I always use internal only.

• I do not recommend that! There is only enough space for an oder version (AppleALC 1.0.19), so it wont work that good.

• I wouldn't do so... But if you would like to spend the money, okay do it! I would definitely recommend the Z97-D3H, because I've done many tests using it and it works perfectly. The Bios is unbelievable big and there is enough space for all the drivers (sound, LAN etc).

• @Fredde2209

How do you think about this list
    I want to buy one of them

GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK
    GA-Z97X-UD5H
    GA-Z97X-SOC
    GA-Z97X-SOC Force
    GA-Z97X-Gaming GT
    GA-Z97X-Gaming 7

I have 3 PC, and two of them are hackintosh with i7 4790K and E3-1231v3. (last pc are Xpenology system)
    Yesterday, I already bought GA-Z97X-UD5H and now I hope to buy 1 more other mainboard. ( Black or Red color)

BUT............... seriously dude

GA-Z97X-UD5H rom file in the Download page doesn't work well. ( iMac14.2 sierra version)
    In detail, don't work with PCI-E and PCI slot. If I put my graphics card into the PCI-E, freezing at bios.
    And OSX don't cognize my wifi+bt card(bcm94360cd).

At first, I thought about mainboard problem.
    But I tried to re-install original mainboard rom file, then everything okay with windows 10.

Well, I know it's not his fault (the the person who made the rom files) and he have not responsibility at all. ( rather I feel thanks for him )
    But I bought two mainboard with the trust of rom files and rom file maker in this site. I spent preety much money and time for this.

So I feel sooooooooo tired .. I think like 'rather go back to clover is better?..' now.

If I got two of GA-Z97X-D3H, it can possible to everything work well? ( is it right? or you mean GA-Z97-D3H?)
    Or am I use perfectly with this mainboard(GA-Z97X-UD5H) or one of the mainboard of my list?

• Bios Mod für das Z97-D3H

I wouldnt change the board at all! Just use clover instead, its bot hell of a deal... And its not worth spending 150$ for a mainboard which is compatible with a different bootloader (wie don't even know whether there will ever be an update for ozmosis!!)

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt