Ozmosis can not load any files in the Oz directory

• Hello,

I have a trouble, can not load any files in the Oz directory, kext, plist or aml. There is only one hard disk on the computer , and only GUID HFS+ file system in the disk.Oz directory is automatically created by the BIOS. The ROM is Z97XUD3H_iMac14.1_F9_Sierra2.rom.zip. How can I fix it ? Thanks !

By the way,How can I extract FFS file ? I want to put OzmosisDefaults.ffs into Oz directory .Rename it to plist and edit it?

-----------------------------------------------
    Now everything works properly.

FAST BOOT MUST BE SET DISABLE !!!

:hackintosh:

• It´s not enough to simply extract the ffs file and rename it. Use UEFI Tool and extract the Body of it´s raw section just like that:

• It´s not enough to simply extract the ffs file and rename it. Use UEFI Tool and extract the Body of it´s raw section just like that:

Thanks! I will learn and try it. Now I want to load DSDT to drive my sound card. Use Clover boot, add AppleALC.kext and CodecCommander.kext in the EFI directory, and then set Audio Inject = 1, the sound card can be used normally. But I found that I could not load anything in the Oz directory. How can i solve this trouble?Could you help me ?Please !

• Why Clover if you use OZ? Here is a patched DSDT with LayoutID set to LayoutID1: DSDT.aml place it on your EFI Partition under Efi/Oz/Acpi/Load also place AppleALC-OZM.kext taken from here AppleALC - der dynamische AppleHDA Patcher - immer aktuell and Lilu.kext taken from here: Lilu - Generic kext patcher (neue Grundlage für AppleALC 1.1.x und Shiki 2.x.x) into /Efi/Oz/Darwin/Extensions/Common/ and thats it sound should work afterwards.

• Why Clover if you use OZ? Here is a patched DSDT with LayoutID set to LayoutID1: DSDT.aml place it on your EFI Partition under Efi/Oz/Acpi/Load also place AppleALC-OZM.kext taken from here AppleALC - der dynamische AppleHDA Patcher - immer aktuell and Lilu.kext taken from here: Lilu - Generic kext patcher (neue Grundlage für AppleALC 1.1.x und Shiki 2.x.x) into /Efi/Oz/Darwin/Extensions/Common/ and thats it sound should work afterwards.

Once, I used Clover.

I have placed the files on the right dir , and I place AppleIntelE1000e.kext on /efi/oz/darwin/extensions/common/ for a test. AppleIntelE1000e.kext can not load.

Now I will delete the Oz dir and then reflash the rom ,maybe it will work afterwards?

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt