Sierra auf einem Lenovo E460

• pmset -g will tell you.

• Okay, mine was using hibernate mode 3. I typed your config and now i cant wake it up :( And it still goes to sleep without turning off fans and my light indicated red. Any ways to solve?

• Can I have look at an IORegistryExplorer-dump (File > Save as)?

• Can you make sure the camera is enabled in BIOS? It looks like it is not. I cannot see a single active USB-port looking at your IORegistryExplorer-dump, though. Did you remove the Wifi-/Bluetooth-card?

• Yes, i checked my Bios and camera is enabled. Maybe I don't have series 100 XHCI kexts or something? My usb ports are working fine tho, or it doesnt matter? I didnt disconnect wifi card.

• The camera on my laptop is connected to HS07:

On your laptop there is not a single device connected to any USB-port:

If you have not replaced the intel card the laptop shipped with and there is no external device connected, this should be normal - except for the camera.

• Thats sucks. Maybe the needed kext is missing? Which kind of kexts you use to make it working?
    Problem solved: had to create Custom SSDT for USB inject. Now I have working Bluetooth and camera! Yay! Only sleep-wake left.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ramzha ()

• Cool! Since you are still using the Intel card: Bluetooth is working with these cards, sort of. A huge downside is that Intel cards often prevent the system from going to / waking up from sleep properly.

• Hi @Harper Lewis did you managed to remap key §(±) to usual `(~) because by default with voodops2controller which you gave me, my key is lost and system thinks that my keyboard is apple's default

• Lazy as I am, I did not. But I am using Karabiner Elements to remap some keys.

• I tried carabiner, but it makes copy-paste to enter some random symbols instead of using copy-paste.. Are you facing same things?

• It´s been a while, but I remember that the event viewer was of great help.

• Hi everyone! Good evening. Can anyone give tips about the wifi+bt card purchase? As far as i know, E460 has the Wifi as m.2 extension card (pretty shitty beccause id rather use it for ssd) I know that BCM943602BAED fist nicely and works out of box. But it seems to be too expensive, any other variants which will work both in mac os and in Windows os. I see @Harper Lewis usin DW 1560, is High Sierra and Mojave supported on this card? And when i see them cards in aliexpress, they write in the decription (Fit all brand laptop, Not include Dell/HP / Lenovo). Is it okay or I need to choose a specific version? Secondly, when I finally install the card, do I need to repatch my DSDT/SSDT?

offtop: I generated a valid serial, to make all apple services to work, and confimed a purchase date in apple (do I needed that, if not should I generate another one?). Can I use my genuine (the one that in my Iphone and Ipad) AppleID, wont I get banned if anyone activates laptop with this serial?

SO much questions from me, thanks for answers in advance

• [quote = 'ramzha', 'https: //www.hackintosh-forum.de/index.php/Thread/31505-Sierra-auf-einem-Lenovo-E460/? postID = 443089 # post443089'] Bu berbat. Belki gerekli kext eksik? Çalışmak için ne tür keks kullanıyorsunuz?
    Sorun çözüldü: USB enjeksiyonu için Özel SSDT oluşturmak zorunda kaldı. Şimdi Bluetooth ve kamera çalışıyorum! Yuppi! Sadece uyku-uyanmış kaldı. [/ Quote]

Bro, How did u do this?
    I can't solve this situation.
    And I attached my io file and config.plist file.

• @frknustn: XHCI needs to be renamed to XHC_. This can be easily done via ACPI > DSDT in Clover:

comment change XHCI to XHC_
    find 58484349
    replace 5848435f
  • Try to boot up with usb stick first,if succeed,change your usb config files with efi partition.then start making needed changes to boot it from Hard drive.
    note: if your laptop doesn’t have nvidia graphics card, delete nv_disable from boot Arghs.