gtx 660 clover hdmi sound

• Hello did you help me? gtx 660 clover hdmi sound not workthis my dsdt and config.plist clover

Dateien

• config.plist

(8,62 kB, 131 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • DSDT.aml

(45,63 kB, 78 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • Try it with the following combination please, but make sure you rename your old files instead of delete or overwrite.
    Just to make sure you can still use them afterwards if necessary... :)

Dateien

• config.plist

(8,87 kB, 130 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • DSDT.aml

(47,65 kB, 95 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• All USBs?
    2.0 and 3.0?

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Which USB-Kexts are you using?
    USBInjectAll shouldn't be necessary...
    I'd prefer the combination FakePCIID/FakePCIIDXhciMux, which are in the attached Archive.zip.
    They can be used from the folder /EFI/Oz/Darwin/Extensions/Common on your hidden EFI partition.

Dateien

• Archive.zip

(27,82 kB, 45 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Gruß
    Al6042

• i am use clover becouse ozmosis dont work give me this i dont now what remove this problem i use GenericUSBXHCI.kext Legasy_USB3.kext. I am try you kext... dont work=(

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von AceWeal ()

• Then you should change the data in your profile, which still states "OZM"...

Do you have a USB Bootstick to get around the current boot problem?

Gruß
    Al6042

• Then try to boot with that, delete the two FakePCIID-Kexts and try to use the following DSDT.

Dateien

• DSDT.aml

(47,65 kB, 83 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Gruß
    Al6042

• Put the attached Kexts to /Library/Extensions (not /System/Library/Extensions) and run "Kext Utility" afterwards.
    After a reboot check the Asmedia eSATA Ports.

Gruß
    Al6042

• You shouid give me a clean DSDT, without any of your patches, by using the F4 key at the Clover Bootscreen.
    The file will be located in /EFI/CLOVER/Acpi/origin, together with a bunch of other .aml files.

Gruß
    Al6042

• Try this one...

Dateien

• DSDT.aml

(49,52 kB, 81 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Gruß
    Al6042

• But Onboard Audio is working?
    Please use the following terminal command and post the file created by it.

Code
    1. kextstat > ~/Desktop/kextstat.txt

Gruß
    Al6042

• There is no kext which might block HDMI at all...
    Please take screenshot from "System Information"->"Audio" with Fokus on "Intel High Definition Audio", which should look like this:

Gruß
    Al6042