ICLOUD disabling imessage and face time

• When I connect ICLOUD .. it causes activation error on my face time and imessage from my Hackintosh! I can not activate the imessage nor the face time in my Hackintosh ....! Could you please help me out as some new tutorial!

• The face time in my hackintosh only works as "guest user" but as an administrator does not work ... how to solve this?

• I encountered often icloud locked message after system updates. I had to create a new icloud account with @icloud domain. Before I had an icloud account based on gmail.
    With this new account, no problems anymore.

* GA-Z87MX-D3H F7 OpenCore 0.5.7 * * i5-4570 HD 4600 | I217-V | ALC892 |
    I don't speak German, but G-Translator helps me. :D

• What bootloader are you using? And did you configure this for the Apple Services?

And why do you open two requests under two different operating Systems?

• Seriously? This is like the 6th time you started a thread regarding that same issue... :O

3 Hours ago even....

• I just combined the 2 Threads, since they're connected...
    If Facetime doesn't work with your normal user, but runs as a guest user, I would google on how to reset the iMessage/Facetime-Settings in your profile, so you can recreate them from scratch...

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• My IMESSAGE and FACE TIME .. it only works in GUEST USER .. as ADMINISTRATOR they do not work ..! How to resolve this problem.

• It seems like a deja vu...
    Didn't I tell you a couple of month ago not to open several threads with the same issue?
    Let's make myself clear again:
    One more new thread in regards to the same issue and your out for 2 month...
    I would seriously consider my next post, if I were you...

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• My IMESSAGE and FACE TIME .. it only works in GUEST USER .. as ADMINISTRATOR they do not work ..! How to resolve this problem.

Is this a joke or something?

The forum mods already combined your last 2 threads into one, because it was basically the same issue.

And now instead of reading and / or replying there, you do it yet again?

I don't want to sound rude, but are you even able to comprehend the answers / pointers given to you? I mean, like that last post from al6042 or all those posts of people trying to help you.

Seems unlikely tbf...

• As AL6042 said before remove your iMessage and Facetime Settings under your user account and start from a scratch. Open up terminal and execute this commands:

Code
    1. cd ~/Library/Caches/
    2. rm -R com.apple.Messages*
    3. rm -R com.apple.imfoundation*
    4. cd ~/Library/Preferences/
    5. rm com.apple.iChat*
    6. rm com.apple.imagent*
    7. rm com.apple.imessage*
    8. rm com.apple.imservice*
    9. rm -R ~/Library/Messages/

reboot and sign in to iMessage an Facetime

• Um eine Lanze für Sofista zu brechen der/die Gute ist aus Brasilien und hat vielleicht auch einfach so das eine oder andere Verständnisproblem. Leider spricht hier niemand Portugiesisch sonst wäre das Ganze sicher recht schnell geklärt :D

• Na ja...
    Da Antworten auf seine Posts auch bei ihm rechts oben angezeigt werden, kann er sich diese wenigstens mal anschauen und dann weiter agieren.

Und mit den heutigen Übersetzungsmöglichkeiten, kann er auch die englischen Antworten ins portugiesische übersetzen... :)

Gruß
    Al6042

• Das mag durchaus sein und für normale Probleme aufgrund von Sprachbarrieren hat ja auch jeder Verständnis :)

Aber es macht halt 0 Sinn Fragen zu stellen und auf die Antworten aber überhaupt nicht zu reagieren. Und selbst wenn die Kommunikation über Google Translator läuft, dann kann doch wenigstens erwartet werden, dass die Antworten dann eben auch durch selbigen gejagt werden und in irgendeiner Weise reagiert wird. Aber im Stundentakt nen neuen Thread zu eröffnen und damit die Mods auf Trab halten kann ja letztendlich auch nicht zielführend sein ;D

Vermutlich seh ich das aber zu krass, keine Ahnung...

EDIT: Al6042 war fixer ;P

• What bootloader are you using? And did you configure this for the Apple Services?

And why do you open two requests under two different operating Systems?

I use ozmosis with original MLM / ROM from an iMac.

* GA-Z87MX-D3H F7 OpenCore 0.5.7 * * i5-4570 HD 4600 | I217-V | ALC892 |
    I don't speak German, but G-Translator helps me. :D

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt