iCloud makes iMessage and FaceTime disable

• Please help to activate imessage and face time in 10.10.5 ... the ICLOUD connected causes conflict in face time and imessage and causes me to lose the activation of face time and imessage ...?

• Last year I used the serial number that I found on the internet that belonged to a REAL IMAC ... did this trigger a block in the activation of Imessage ..? I used this serial number for 2 months ...!

• My imessage .. and my facetime can still work ...? According to my hardware the SMBIOS IMAC 13.1 would be the correct ...? I'm using Yosemite 10.10.5 .. I hope your help .. thanks !!

• You said that I screwed up my SMBIOS ... have to recover that spoiled SMBIOS ...? The SMBIOS I was using was the IMAC 13.2 .. should I no longer use ..? Thanks for the help have other guides to activate my imessage and my facetime beyond that you indicated me ....?

• The device identifier like iMac13,1 or iMac13,2 depends on the hardware you are using. Add your hardware information to your signature according to our community guidelines, then I can tell you what identifier you should use.

Anyway, just dump that old SMBIOS and create a new one according to the guide. If you follow it step by step you will have all Apple Services up and running. Nothing more to say here...

gez. Thogg Niatiz

• My processor is Intel Pentium G2030 1155 3.00Ghz .. Motherboard GA-B75M D3H .. Video Card Nvidia Geforce 210 .. Memory DDR3 8G ..

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt