AMD mac OS 10.11.4 sound card (with the VoodooHDA) help

• Chameleon (Version: 2389) The boot install partition is in MBR format

Computer Configuration:
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-A55-S3P
    CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 641 Quad-Core Processor
    Memory: Kingston DDR3 8GB
    Soundcards: Realtek ALC 887 (ID: 10EC0887)
    NIC: Realtek 8168
    Graphics card: Nvidia GT520 512M

NIC, graphics card has been driven
    Sound card with universal boot burst sound, Zizi sound also

• My sound card can use AppleHDA counterfeit with what universal settings to modify

• Should work with AppleALC.kext and vanilla AppleHDA in /S/L/E.

For ALC887 CodecID 5 should be set in order to make it work. You´ll need to patch your DSDT in order to make it work. If you´re not sure how it has to be done download and install MacIASL and open it up. It should open up with your current DSDT loaded (if not head over to head over to Files in the top Menu Bar and select new from ACPI and in the upcoming Menu choose dsdt). Once opened again head over to Files and select Save as und save your DSDT als decompiled ASL File and upload it here so we can take care of it :D

• In the Windows extract dsdt do not compile directly to me to modify the next acpi_dsdt.dsl In front of this is my upload attachments

• Sorry dude but this file is not usable/no valid dsl code...
    Please extract the DSDT in OS-X as described above otherwise you´ll not be able to edit/patch it...

• Ok! MacOS what software to extract

• Computer Configuration:
    Gigabyte A55S3P
    CPU x4 641
    Sound:Realtek ALC887
    LAN:Realtek 8168
    Graphics:GT520 512M
    Bootloader:Chamelon 2389
    install EI Caption10.11.4

Configuration as above, video card drive-free network card drive system comes with, VoodooHDA (version: 2.8.8, 2.8.9) can not drive the sound card

• Now only windows system can also make it

• I'm not sure if i understand what you mean... boot Clover Bootloader, press F4 in Bootscreen to extract ACPI Files to EFI/Clover/ACPI/origin on your Clover Drive and upload DSDT.aml from there here

gez. Thogg Niatiz

• Chameleon installation system with clover extraction feasible?

• Chameleon and Clover are two different Bootloaders for Hackintosh...
    What do you mean with "Chameleon installation system with clover extraction feasible?"

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• <p>AMD chameleon boot installation system can dsdt driver sound card</p>

• I still cannot not understand what you are trying to tell or ask us....
    If english is not you native language, please ask your questions at the international section from insanelyMac:
    http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/forum/214-international/

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• AppleHDA.kext with the original version of AppleHDA Patcher to drag and drop files generated after how to modify the node

• Should this be a question or just some information?

Gruß
    Al6042

• <p>this is a questions</p>

• In that case, we have still the same issue as a couple of days before:

Zitat

I still cannot not understand what you are trying to tell or ask us....
    If english is not you native language, please ask your questions at the international section from insanelyMac:
    insanelymac.com/forum/forum/214-international/

Gruß
    Al6042