HOW TO FLASH DELL LATITUDE E6520

• Hi to all fellow hackintoshers new around here can nyone help me i have managed to place ozmosis files into dell e6520 bios but dont know how to flash it as dell use EXE file to do it tried with fptw64 this is error i get

Error 280: Failed to disable write protection for the BIOS space

please can someone help thanks

• Hello lovemyimac78,

I am familiar with a lot of different notebook models. I have never seen a BIOS from a
    mobile computer which was flashed with Ozmosis. If you want to convert your Dell Latitude
    into a Hackbook who have to use Clover as bootloader.

It is the only way to make mobile computers running OS X in a stable way. For older versions
    of OS X you can use Chameleon like Snow Leopard, Mavericks, Lion and Mountain Lion. But for
    Yosemite and El Capitan it is absolutely recommended to use Clover as Bootloader.

The flexibility of Clover allows you to have the same functionality using OS X instead of a BIOS which was flashed with Ozmosis.

You can study many installations on different notebooks if you take a look at http://www.osxlatidude.com

iMac 14.2:
    GA Z97-D3H:
    Intel I7-4790, 16 GB-RAM, MSI Radeon RX 6600XT, Ventura

Apple Originale

MacBook Pro 13.3, 16 GB, 500 GB SSD

iPad Air 10.5 Zoll 3. Generation

iPhone SE 2022

• thanks for your feedback guys this is somewhat an ongoing project although im new to this i have successfully hackintoshed four notebooks hp probook 6460b running el capitan with as you rightly said clover and 3 lenovo T410,T61,R400 thanks oliverZ as i say its a project i have started according to pages upon pages i have read it is possible to flash ozmosis to any ami apto UEFI bios im just trying to prove it right

• Ozmosis will not work on laptops because they use a modified AMI Aptio (InsydeH2O or Tiano SecureCore) which makes it difficult if not impossible to inject the needed drivers and components.

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt