Lenovo E560 - Clover - EL Capitan

• Try the attached DSDT with the following DSDT-Patch:
    "Laptops - Rehabman"->"[sys] Shutdown Fix v2"

Nothing changed. Still restart. I do not know what to do.
    I'll attach everything I have. Look, please

Dateien

• EFI.zip

(17,23 MB, 133 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • You are using a patched DSDT together with the Clover DSDT-Fixes?
    You should choose either one or the other...
    One exception could be the DSDT-Fix called "FixShutdown_0004"

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• You are using a patched DSDT together with the Clover DSDT-Fixes?
    You should choose either one or the other...
    One exception could be the DSDT-Fix called "FixShutdown_0004"

I try Shutdown Fix v2, dont work
    Fix in Clover dont work too

• What do you mean with "I try Shutdown Fix v2"?
    This was already in your DSDT.

You should wait until one of the other E560 Users might shed some light on this one.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• I'm applying the patch in dsdt with Shutdown Fix v2 but there was no result. I hope someone will shed some light on this bug(

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von derHackfan () aus folgendem Grund: Vollzitat entfernt

• First:
    please do not use the quote-function in your responses, especially when the contents are in the post directly above yours.

Second:
    I already applied this patch in the last DSDT I attached in Post #220.
    That is why your try didn't show any results.

Gruß
    Al6042

• Third:
    you should also stay in this thread instead of opening a new one, since nobody will be able to follow your comments without the other informations already given in the thread.

Fourth:
    What do you mean with "path"?
    I gave you a file which you just have to put in the directory /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched instead of your current DSDT.aml.

Gruß
    Al6042

• I'm sorry a little confused in the forum, I'll be more careful :/ )
    I did everything right put DSDT.aml in the directory /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched. Not help me.

• Ok.. now I see...
    Please wait until one of the other Users of a E560 be able to help.

Gruß
    Al6042

• My Lenovo E460 reboots twice instead of shutting down and I haven't found a way to fix this yet. There's a small chance that IntelMausiEthernet.kext is reponsible for this odd behaviour, so please try booting without the kext.

• The same thing here with my thinkpad E560.

See diskussion Lenovo E560 macht "Neustart" statt "Ausschalten"

HP Elite X2 G2, 12'', Intel Core i5-7300U, 16 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 620, 4 TB SSD, macOS Ventura

---

HP Compaq 8300 Elite, Intel Core i5-3470, 4 x 3,20 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Ivy Bridge, Nvidia Geforce GT 710 (Intel HD Graphics 2500), macOS Big Sur

• I saw this bug at the first installation, as soon as I installed it, the shutdown option is not working without the clover and kext. I think it's in dsdt bug. So i continue to seek a solution ;)

• Just did a quick test: Removing IntelMausiEthernet.kext didn't change anything :(

• Did any one upgrade to macOS High Sierra? do the kexts and DSDT in this topic work with it without problems?

Lenovo ThinkPad e560, Intel Core i5 6200U, Intel HD Graphics 520 und AMD Radeon R7 370, 8GB DDR3 1600 MHz, Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165, macOS Sierra 10.12.6

• I'll try to install 10.13 soon and sign it off how it went and what problems there were)

I can not installing 10.13, like with a new clover, but trying to install a black screen and reboot immediately.

• You have APFS.efi in place and upgraded your SMBIOS Section in config.plist to fit HighSierras needs?

• Habe seit heute beim Boot folgende Meldung, bei der er fast eine Minute hängt, dann erst weiterbootet:

Was hängt da?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

HP Elite X2 G2, 12'', Intel Core i5-7300U, 16 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 620, 4 TB SSD, macOS Ventura

---

HP Compaq 8300 Elite, Intel Core i5-3470, 4 x 3,20 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Ivy Bridge, Nvidia Geforce GT 710 (Intel HD Graphics 2500), macOS Big Sur

• Gute Frage! Hast du ein BIOS-Update durchgeführt?

• Nein! Ich hatte nur die SSD-Festplatte mal ausgebaut, am CD-Port eine andere HDD-Festplatte angeschlossen, um da ein sauberes macOS Sierra, und Windows 10 zu installieren. Dann habe ich die HDD vom CD-Port wieder abgesteckt und die SSD wieder angeschlossen.

---