USB 2.0 EL CAPITAN 10.11.3

• COMO ACTIVAR todas as portas USB 2.0 El Capitan 10.11.3?

• Sorry, We speak English and German

• Wie kann man die USB 2.0 Ports unter El Capitan 10.11.3 aktivieren.

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• ch bin aus Brasilien kann nicht Englisch verwenden?

• Hello and :welcome: !

Of cause you can write in English (or German), but most of us don't understand Portuguese (using an automatic translator will cause more problem than it will solve).

As far I can see you are running El Capitan on the hardware listet in your profile and the USB-2.0 ports aren't working? How was the installation done (guide)? Which KExts are you using? And: How does your dsdt.aml look like? Please attach the dsdt to your next - I assume the problem is related with it...

Btw: I moved your thread to the English section...

"Aber macOS ist manchmal eine Elb gewordene Vulkanette..."
    - Griven

Du hast dringende Fragen zur Installation deines Systems? Dann poste in einem themenverwandten Thread und [size=12]nutze die geballte Power des Forums anstelle meines Postfaches. Ich bin vielleicht Moderator, aber nicht allwissend oder unfehlbar - sondern moderiere Diskussionen

• I have 6 port USB 2.0 and 2 USB 3.0 ports only 2 USB 2.0 ports are not activated use the clover UEFI and not use DSDT, I activate these two ports USB 2.0 front!

• When updated el capitan 10.11.3 to 10.11.4 have to re-enable the USB ports using this method @spakk ...?

• Yes after each update since the updates will overwrite @spaak files...

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt