El Capitan GM post-install questions [English]

• please try a custom logo in clover like the below picture

Gruß CrusadeGT

• How can I save the custom logo if I don't have Clover on my EFI? And isn't 10.11 GM supposed fail to boot without Clover?

This is how my Efi looks like:

Gigabyte Z77-DS3H [Ozmosis 167X] - i5 3570k - HD3000 - 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD [OS X 10.11.2] / 1TB Seagate HDD [symlinked user folders] / 1TB Seagate HDD [Windows 8.1] / 1TB WD Green HDD [Time Machine]

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von neoyoli ()

• Is it just now starting like the first picture?? After all Ozmosis/Clover/Ozmosis-going and changes?
    The EFI with only EFI/APPLE and EFI/Oz is NOT the Clover one! The Clover EFI includes several hidden files like .fseventsd, .Spotlght-V100, .TemporyItems and .Trashes, a file named boot and an EFI-folder including APPLE, BOOT, CLOVER and the Clover_Install_Log.txt. The APPLE-Folder includes (Apples) Extentions, the BOOT-folder a BOOTIA32.efi and a BOOTX64.efi-file. All other Clover files are at the Efi inside EFI/EFI/CLOVER-folder.

:hackintosh:

• Sorry, I didn't understand your question... Could you rephrase it?
    I guess I was stupid making this topic, but I thought once I created a Clover EFI for the USB installer, Clover gets installed with OS X automatically...
    So, is it going to work if I just post-install Clover like this?

Gigabyte Z77-DS3H [Ozmosis 167X] - i5 3570k - HD3000 - 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD [OS X 10.11.2] / 1TB Seagate HDD [symlinked user folders] / 1TB Seagate HDD [Windows 8.1] / 1TB WD Green HDD [Time Machine]

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von neoyoli ()

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt