Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

• In Monterey or Ventura during sleep (or at least black screen before sleep) I get this random freeze and the computer does not respond neither to the wake request, nor to the power reset button, so I have to force Power OFF button for shutdown. No errors are indicated and no panics are recorded. It does not happen in Windows so it is definitely MacOS specific.I have not had the freeze in Big Sur, though I have noticed random reboots (no apparent reason). Anyone has a hint on what to chase here? …
  • Thank you very much kaneske for the advise. I have changed the suggested settings and will monitor the performance.(Zitat von kaneske)Are you talking about these?(Versteckter Text)What is wrong with them?
  • SMBS._ADR -> XSBU.XADR(Zitat)Probably not neededRename _DSM to XDSM (NVDIMM). This might not be needed, but look here:(Zitat)Probably not needed.Rename HEC1 to IMEI (PAVP) and Rename IDER to MEID (PAVP) as per Apple's naming convention.HPET _CRS to XCRS Rename, RTC IRQ 8 Patch, TMR IRQ 0 Patch are generated by SSDTTimeFix RTC Range is from khronokernelI have updated the config removing some renames in GitHub.Unfortunately I got the freeze again after a few hours of inactivity with the current se…
  • (Zitat von ozw00d)I use USBMap.kext, SSDT-X299-XHC.aml, SSDT-X299-XHCI.aml here.(Zitat von kaneske)How come the issue does not manifest itself in Windows if it was a defective RAM?Interesting I have set up last night XMP profile for the RAM in BIOS and this morning the PC was not frozen.
  • (Zitat von ozw00d)Any reference? Or can you attach yours as an example?
  • (Zitat von ozw00d)I don't see any currents defined there. Do they attach from somewhere else?
  • So I guess the Idea is to reset RHUB found in the original SSDT(Quelltext, 12 Zeilen) And Insert a new device Device (XHUB) with select properties?Isn't it easier to modify the original SSDT and drop it during loading replacing with the modified?There is an example for creating an SSDT.
  • Replaced the USB Mapping with SSDT from kext.Still freezing.Now added CPUfriend.kextLast night I replaced the TSCAdjustReset.kext with the CpuTscSync.kext. The computer was awake this morning. No freeze though.(Versteckter Text)Looks like Handoff is preventing the sleep.
  • I have replaced the MOBO with a similar one:x299 SAGE (no 10G ethernet) and there are no more freezes so far. I have noticed that the previous board had bad CMOS battery (around 0.3VDC), but I don't think that would have caused such issues. Most probably the board itself.