Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-17 von insgesamt 17.

• Guten Tag,und zwar habe ich einen neuen PC und wollte mithilfe von Opencore MacOS Ventura installieren. Efi erstellt Bios settings geändert.Nachdem ich den USB Stick auswähle beim booten habe ich einen black screen und nicht tut sich.-v ist in den boot args drin aber mir wird auch nichts angezeit.Vielen dank voraus!Airportltlwm.kext habe ich aus dem Ordner entfernt da die datei sonst zu groß wäre.
  • apfel-baumMein neuer Rechner steht schon in meinem Profil, dass habe ich schon aktualisiert, tut mir leid für die Verwirrung.Das ist das was du mit Signatur meintest oder?lg
  • Beides gerade Ausprobiert hat nichts funkioniert.Bleibt alles schwarz...., also nachdem ich den USB stick auswähle.edit-file swap mal probieren (Debugging)?lg
  • hi fabiosunAktivate UEFI in Bios??Ah yea that was intel. I was probably confused.USB mapping kexts are for this Mainboard.ncpi is out and all unnecessary kext are disabled. But still the same reaction after picking die USB Drive.edit- apfel-baum hat leider nichts gebracht.lg
  • Settings fit all except UEFI, I cant find it.I created the USB pen with the opencore (Rufus) tutorial, so i think its alright.Oh yeah I don't know if that's important, but when I copied the Efi to the USB stick I got a message that the file "OpenCore.efi" could not be copied with all functions. But have researched on the Internet that this should not be a problem and still works.But somehow I don't trust the whole thing. But I can't get the otherwise file on the USB stick. But I get to the boot …
  • apfel-baumIch verstehe nicht ganz was das bringen sollte?Der USB Stick den ich jetzt habe ist doch nichts anderes oder was meinst du gerade ich kann dir nicht ganz folgen.lg
  • Und zwar habe ich jetzt mal die Debug version durchlaufen lassen.Warum auch immer bekomme ich den Verbose mode jetzt angezeigt.Ich hänge mal die Datei an die er mir ausspuckt, vielleicht kann jemand was mit anfangen.lg
  • yeah because of my intel Lan.For Intel's I225-V NICs, patches are mentioned in the desktop Comet Lake DeviceProperties section. No kext is required.Requires macOS 10.15 or newerOh i see the link skipped me the link showed me the wrong one, I guess I have to go down to DeviceProperties?I dont think so if windows doesn´t count.
  • But which Kext i need? Because Opencore said on I225 is no kext required?Oh yea im sorry i post my curretn efi without Airportltlwm.kext
  • In the link i posted above or is I225-V NICs something else?I hope it works this time.
  • apfel-baumDanke für den Tipp.Das mit der Sip verstehe ich noch nicht ganz. Was hat das für vorteile und was bringt was zu deaktivieren. fabiosunstructure is correktI attach the file
  • I am so sorryYour are so right it was my falt i am so sorry....This is the LOG
  • Just the config or what do you mean ?Because most of the files are not for my hardware.
  • Thank you MacOS is installed.However, Bluetooth and WLan does not work.But I also just copied the EFI to see if it goes times lookwhat I get with my.Can you recommend files from your EFI, useful Driver something like that? (specific for the sleep?)I assume the config.plist from the EFI where you sent me I can take over as far and then everything should fit or?Thank You
  • And your Kext do I need it?For example USBWakeFixup FakeSMC FeatureUnlock and AirportBrcmFixup.Never heard this kexts before?
  • Hello again.The Wi-Fi and Bluetooth card is the AMD Mediatek RZ608.Is there a way to get those to run?
  • also gibt es garkeine Möglickeit schade..Kannst du eine gute empfehlen?Vorzugsweiße Broadcom, da dort ja Airdrop funktioniert.