Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

• Power Mac G5 Mod

Beitrag
    (Zitat von atl)Excuse me for responding in English, I know this is a German forum but I'm afraid my German isn't up to par to discuss this specific subject. What audio output did you hook the internal speaker (w/ amplifier) up to exactly? I had a similar plan of using an amplifier but I was struggling to find a suitable audio output. I don't believe OpenCore can output at the boot picker stage to USB, I need regular 3.5mm speaker output and would also like to keep the front headphone jack. Do yo…
  • Power Mac G5 Mod

Beitrag
    Interesting! Would it be possible to keep the headphone jack connected to the regular front panel IO connector and instead connect the internal speaker (amplifier) to the ''modified'' microphone input? If the audio drivers loaded at the boot stage are the same as the regular audio drivers then this should also work, right? Although it might be difficult to switch the right output at the boot stage to the microphone line.I also happen to have the ALC892 codec by the way, so if you could perhaps s…