Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

• You don't have to create a new BIOS with the sysdef iMac14,2...Settings and the SysDef in Ozmosis can be changed with the use of a defaults.plist,Use the attached file and place it on your hidden EFI-Partition in the directory /EFI/Oz then reboot.Go into your BIOS or your Boot Selection Menu and use the keyboard combination "Alt+WinLogo+P+R" to do a NVRAM-Reset.This will reboot your machine again but also reloads the Ozmosis part including the new Defaults.plist settings...
  • That sounds great... congrats... The only phyiscal difference between 14,1 and 14,2 is the size of the iMac display, anything else should be the same.Since you use a Nvidia GPU I just added the variable "DisableNvidiaInjection=true", since that is normally disabled and can lead to problems while using one of the recent Nvidia GPUs.I'll mark this thread as solved then.
  • Z97X-UD3H & GTX 760

Beitrag
    @Fredde2209Within the Defaults.plist for @pinaudnico are some more settings then within the original OzDefaults.plist.I just changed the SysDef to directly see if the new .plist is in use.@pinaudnicoDo you have more then one Harddrive with GPT-Partitions in your rig?If so, check if the hidden EFI-Partitions on those HDDs contain an EFI-Folder.If so, delete them and do another NVRAM-Reset so the intended EFI-Partition on your OSX HDD/SSD will be used.