Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

• The name of the AMD is just cosmetic... as long as you see the 2 GB VRAM there, everything's fine.To get Analog and HDMI Audio running, you need a patched DSDT.aml.Let me see if I can find one in my arsenal...
  • Check out the attached DSDT.Put it on your hidden EFI-Partition in the folder /EFI/Oz/Acpi/Load.Also, grab the AppleALC.kext in the Version 1.0.12 and install it with the Tool Kext Utility.Then reboot and see:1. if Analog and HDMI Audio is working2. If black screen issue is still happening...
  • You should use HDAudio... @IngoG just had the same issue by selecting AC97 instead of HDAudio in his BIOS.The same solution was prepared on his box, but Audio only started to work after he selected HDAudio in his BIOS.
  • Your Profil states that you use Ozmosis... If you use Clover instead, you should change that information.Also please sent the current config.plist, because that might contain some DSDT-Fixes and Audio-Settings which contradict the DSDT-Settings.
  • If your Audio Output is on HDMI, the volume Control must be done by the HDMI-Device, OSX can't do that for you.If you switch to one of the analog devices, like "internal speakers" or "headphones" (if connected) the volume should be manageable...
  • You're very welcome... Have fun with your machine...