Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

• hi Fyynnn are we talking about Asus Rog Strix B550F Gaming WIFI II?if so, npci bootarg shouldn't be usefulSearch in bios 4G and set to ONAlso UEFI ON /CSM OFFI will also disable all kext not useful to boot in your rigYou have intel Ethernet ( i think I225) and you are using a kext for realtek ethernet in your EFiAre Usb mapping kexts done exactly for your motherboard?
  • (Zitat von Fyynnn)Yes UEFI=On /CSM=Off /4G=On (check if you have them in your bios motherboard option)If these settings are set as I said, check the USB pen if it is well builded to boot (i do not know how you create it)
  • This quirk is enabled and you do not need itDevirtualizemmio (booter quirk)editin your EFI (posted in your first message this quirk is OFF as it should be)in this log it is onDEVMMIO is set to 1 (on)i think you are using a different EFIEdit 2also this part seems wrongcheck if your system has others "working EFi" in your disks
  • (Zitat von Fyynnn)i have the same your lan and it needs of a kext and also of a bootargE1000=0but i am saying that your log is different from EFI you posted aboveSo we have to understand firstly from which EFI you are booting
  • (Zitat von Fyynnn)where Opencore said this?i cant open your EFi (it gives an error)attached is the kext valid from ventura and above (remember also to add the bootarg (e1000=0)Edit:Ah you quote Dortania (it is not opencore, and in that part is not updated / accurated for your system and new OS)
  • Fyynnn do a backup of your EFioverwrite with thispost debug logi have adjusted kext section and also driver section, added e1000 boot arg and ethernet kextdeleted device properties (it was for realtek you do not have)check you have this USB pen structureEFI partition with inside EFI folder and inside this BOOT and OC FolderEdituse my previous EFI and overwrite only this config.plist
  • now DevirtualizeMMIO quirk is correctcould you post a photo of open core boot menu you see?or you do not see any icon to start?I see you have a theme so you should see a graphical menuLatest part of the log is always wrong and it seems you do not boot from an installer but from a nested EFI
  • this is my EFi adapted for your CPUoverwrite yours and take a photo of the bootmenuin bootmenu press spacethen reset Nvramthen choose macOS Installer icon (if you did your USB pen in a right way)remember..post the photo also of the hang..if you see some verbose lines on screenbackup yours and cross finger
  • files in ACPI folder are not usedi use only yours give me a minute i will clean betterEdit:
  • (Zitat von Fyynnn)if you are using my EFI you have to add then wifi kext and also a correct usb mapping for your motherboard
  • (Zitat von Fyynnn)i would like to receive an answer (joking)are you using my EFI?if so, check the configyou will see kext usedand yes sorry..i like to do many tests on my rig and i have multiple kext..but it is valid only what is declared in the config... i explain betteri use two different wifi a fenvi which need in Sonoma to patch many stuffand an Intel AX210 which need multiple kext to be loadedfeatureunlock is useful with Fenvi to have some features activatedyou have an intel wifi so you hav…