Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

• (Zitat von apfel-baum)I do not think soProbably a bad download or secure boot related
  • I can’t see his hardware from my phone
  • it is possible to install but no acceleration for gpu and so bad osx experienceError he has is unrelated from this consideration
  • (Zitat von FireDDragon20)clover bootloader? Which version?It should be better to use opencoreCheck also secure boot in bios and in your config
  • pnce a time you will be able to create a booting usb sticks and if you like to try always cloverthis is an EFI clover based for your system (in signature)Backup yours clover folder and overwrite it with this oneRemember that your GPU Nvidia is not supported from any OSX or bootloaderyou should be able to reach installation step and then also OSX desktop, but it is not a good experience without a supported GPU
  • (Zitat von Nio82)I don't want to contradict what you say, but forums are there to helpCompletely changing a PC may not be feasible and perhaps more complex than using a modicum of concentration to understand and search for the solution
  • instead 06 you must use 08 for your 8 cores cputhis is wrong, duplicated driver and missing othersonly one of this not bothMay i ask if you have tried first Clover EFI produced for you?if i do not remember wrong you have started initially a thread using Clover Bootloader
  • (Zitat von FireDDragon20)Used this EFI to startSome adjustment done on it (it was a pain)1) acpi section used only one2) bootloader and kext updated to latest release (093) (used only a minimal set of kexts you add kexts for laptop in posted EFI)3) SMBIOS set to MacPro7.14) kernel patches (core count patches set for your 8 cores cpu)5) Uefi Drivers set in a correct way (before it was a mess)try to boot with this if you have created in a correct way an OSX Installer and if it hangs post a photo w…
  • FireDDragon20try thisyou should have an EFi partition with inside an EFI Folder with inside two folders (BOOT and OC)overwrite with this one
  • FireDDragon20 when you see icons in bootmenu (open core) try to press spacebar and see if you see your usb installer diskif not, you have to check better EFi folder and all building process of your installer
  • (Zitat von FireDDragon20) Hecatomb my faultthis config is more proper for his rig
  • (Zitat von FireDDragon20)Hello FireDDragon20the first question to ask would be:Which EFI did you manage to start with?
  • did you connect the monitor to the AMD graphics card? If you still have two graphics cards in your system
  • Ok you have acceleration then If you can answer to my previous questionWhich EFI are you using to boot?if you are using latest posted here it is ready for newer systemobviously do a backup before trying anything otherwise you could start again from scratch (and this could be also useful to learn)
  • If it's an EFI that was provided to you privately, only Hecatomb can give you specific directions because everyone else doesn't know what's in it (bootloader version, kexts and patches used just to name a few things that may be useful for safely updating OSX)