Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 21.

• AymanKrausif you decide to use OCAT app you have to read carefully AMD CPU configuration guideB550 EFI is based on a 12 cores cpu.You have to do a minimal change in kernel patches sectionAs said above MSI board could be problematic with latest bios , new 5xxx CPU and Monterey..some success with latest X570 board..often is not possible to proceed fine!
  • cfg lock not important for AMDpost your config AymanKraus if you like
  • here you should put 08 instead of 0Cif you like try this EFI (backup yours)if it doesn't start post a photo where system hangs4g onCSM off
  • in the same EFI change only config.plist with attached one
  • Changed in this config To a MacPro7.1 SMBIOS
  • I am sorry for you but this could be classic problem MSI board has with Monterey, new CPU and new MSI bios (if you are trying to install Monterey)Big Sur instead could work welllatest try could be to disable SSDT-EC in your ACPI config.plist section
  • AymanKrausdo you know which Catalina OSX version are you installing?If lower than latest you have to use kext posted aboveYou have to declare it in your kernel/add/config.plist sectionI suggest to use my EFI
  • (Zitat von AymanKraus)put kext in OC/Kext folder and use this config.plist with my EFI
  • overwrite ACPI/ssdt-ec.aml you are using nowif it doesn't work...I have no more idea for now
  • with 4g enabled in bios is not useful I think
  • you can find under Nvram section of your config
  • I am sorry but I do not understand well with google translationHave you a black screen now?After verbose lines I mean
  • could you try to change GPU monitor port?Are you using HDMI/display port GPU connector?
  • this is my working Clover EFI adapted for your systemif you want to try...it is a desperate try!
  • If you want to try againuse this EFI and post a screenshot if it hangsAre you installing from an USB stick?Have you some NVME disk in your system?I am asking because some MSI board working also in Monterey loose some NVME m2 slot while worked well with previous OS like Big SurI advice you to use this EFI for your trying because it is set with latest open core 079 and latest AMD kernel patchesAnd obviously also because it was tested in system similar to yoursif you see after verbose a black scree…
  • You do not have to downgrade the bios because you are not installing Monterey and in case you wanted to do it the only bios that would work are the first versions of the manufacturer that do not support your CPUFrom the PCI configuration begin error have you tried to put the boot arg pikera?
  • AymanKrausin this EFI you are using a quirk you shouldn't use:DevirtualizeMMIOUsing this is useful (on AMD) on TRX40 chipset platformWithout declaring a proper MMIO Whitelist your system could have different problem (ie reboot, shutdown, wake/sleep and other)You have also this little problem but it is not hard to solvein my opinion you are using too much kext but if your system is fine maybe I am wrong! edit_also this is a bit weird:
  • (Zitat von AymanKraus)NoLet me explain better even if between the two open threadsI got a bit lostYour system is a great system for a hackintoshIt should work like a Swiss watch (that's our way of saying)After we fixed the problem of incorrect patches you were using, I lost track of what you are installingThe kernel patches I put in an EFI allow you to work properly from High Sierra to Monterey (Monterey could be problematic for the problem that all MSIs below trx40 have with new bios and 5xxx s…
  • As additional info, you can try to activate latest 15 patch and disable 14 oneThe last improves GPU performance (it could create some audio problem in some cases..you have to try by yourself in your rig and in your usage pipeline)
  • Since the developers of OpenCore (thanks DownloadFritz;)) have introduced some novelties in the bootloader such as the ProvideCurrentCpuInfo quirk, but also previously an optimization of the bootloader memory manager..we AMD users have an easier life It has been possible to reduce the number of kernel patches we use, and by leaving the PM management to our BIOS we are quite easy in many operationsHere, on trx40 platform you do not need USB mapping even if I use a wifi / BT card that I have to co…