Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

• ASUS Rampage VI Extreme (original) with Radeon VIII am currently using OpenCore 6.2 and have a "decently" working EFI setup for my Rampage VI Extreme (original), but there are things that still don't work.Things that don't workSleep, I couldn't get the machine to sleep, the screen will go dark, but the computer won't go to sleepUSBMap has been a bit of a pain to say the leastI am including my config.plist, with a side note. I have a DSDT.aml that was created for me that seems to cover a ton of s…
  • Thank you for the warm welcome! DSM2 I was about to handle my USB port mapping. I have seen 2 main methods for this. Method # 1 InjectAll and Hackintool https://www.youtube.com/watch?…channel=OlarilaHackintoshMethod # 2 Using USBMapAfter watching the video for Method # 1, it seemed straight forward. I found USBMap in the past to be a bit hit and miss. Which method do most people use? I have included my EFI, though this is ahead of me finishing the USB port mapping. juantrix ,what is not currentl…
  • For me, using just the XhciPortLimit Quirk wasn't enough, I still had some USB oddities. I ended up using USBMap and I was able to reduce my port count and not have my Bluetooth disappear. On this motherboard, HS11 seems to be tied my Bluetooth.Even though I have my ports down to 15 (checked via USBMap and Hackintool) trying to put my computer to sleep only puts the screen to sleep, my fans and motherboard lights are still all going.I ordered the ASUS ThunderEX 3 Thunderbolt add in card, I saw a…
  • So I did a completely fresh EFI, and hand constructed all my own SSDT's. I also added initial setup for my ASUS ThunderboltEX 3 card. I followed KGP's info on his big post for x299 and Mojave.I also learned something today, the 15 port USB limit is per USB controller, not for the entire system, according to CorpNewt. That was awesome to find out, meaning I only had to remove one USB port ( my ASUS RGB haha which was already useless ).Edit* I was able to get my ThunderboltEX 3 fully working! I fo…
  • juantrix Sorry I haven't responded till now. I had to evacuate due to the Silverado Fire in Orange County California. Just got back, so taking a look at your data. I was surprised to see you are using a way newer bios for the R6E, did it improve anything for you? I am also guessing why you have a Cascade Lake Fix aml possibly? This will take a bit of time to dig through, and I may have some more questions. Thank you for sending me this, very appreciated.
  • juantrix Thanks, I will check out the zip!
  • juantrix I am also curious regarding your use of MacPro 7,1 vs iMacPro1,1 was there any reason you moved towards using MacPro 7,1?Also I noticed you have a thunderbolt aml, do you have any issues with hot plug working?
  • TitanRidge AIC? Not familiar with that one. Is it the same board as the ASUS ThunderboltEX 3? If you have nothing plugged into your Thunderbolt card, does it say "No drivers are loaded." in the System Information panel? As far as smbios, I am currently using iMacPro1,1, I was just curious why you were using MacPro7,1.I also have seen an issue where my 10Gbit ethernet ( Aquantia AQC107 ) on the ASUS Rampage VI Extreme seems to be recognized as you can see in the screenshot, but for some reason sa…
  • Thanks for the information juantrix , I will check out what that Thunderbolt config page gives me compared to my current .aml file.My Aquantia AQC107 is flashed to the latest firmware and that didn't help. I am going to check your latest patch, as it differs from the patch find and replace that I have seen talked about everywhere. I will let you know how this goes, thanks! juantrix I am curious, why did you move from the Rampage VI Extreme to the Sage-10G?
  • (Zitat von Toskache)When I use that patch, the 10Gb Ethernet disappears completely from the system information page. If I use the following patch it at least shows up, though it acts like I never have a cable plugged into it:* com.apple.driver.AppleEthernetAquantiaAqtion* Find: 6275696C 742D696E* Replace: 62626262 62626262Under Windows 10 the Aquantia 10g Ethernet built into my ASUS Rampage VI Extreme works great with no issues.I am noticing the following during bootup:AssetMacros: status, file:…
  • Yea I verified that the 10Gb Ethernet worked and received an IP under Windows 10. I am also running the current firmware for the built-in NIC. I then shutdown completely and powered down, and then booted up macOS Catalina. With my previous patch* com.apple.driver.AppleEthernetAquantiaAqtion* Find: 6275696C 742D696E* Replace: 62626262 62626262I would at least get the Aquantia to show up under system information, but it never picks up an IP and acts like the cable is not plugged in. Any other patc…