Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

• Hi guys,New user on this amazing forum that i was pointed to by a member (@kavenzmann) and friend of mine in similar business. Can read and speak German fine but tosafe you from my bad writing , i do it in English.So i am just starting a new build with this exact motherboard and a 7940x cpu .Doing some initial attempts to see if i can migrate my old installation (mojave) to his board in the next weeks , but to limit the number of issues i try a clean install first.Of course i tried to all or not…
  • DSM2 do you think this diffeerence (with your attached OC EFI) is caused by the latest bios ? As if we have the exact same Mb it should work right and not need a different USB kext ?Or is it because i use Mojave and i believe you use Catalina (not sure). ?
  • Ok . Danke.Niemahls gemacht aber zeit zum studieren
  • Well i am sofar not feeling the love yet from my experiments. Giving up on trying to boot fully from my old hack bootdrive and have to do the hard road of reinstall, reregister, reconfigure all my billions of softwares/plugings etc etc.Spring cleaning.Farthest i got was booted, but no video. Can ssh in , vnc also black screen , and lots of crashing services in the logs. So no go there.Anyway, back to my clean install, where i have also some wierd issues appearing.I received my samsun 970 nvme in…
  • Ok lieber leute, bin fast fertig.Alles in meinem 4U rack eingebaut. Alles arbeited so einwandfrei und schnell wie den teufel , sondern die &^$^&* Titan Ridge tut nicht was ich wolle.Meiner schuld sicherlich den er steckt im slot 3 (kein andere option, 2 slot wide gpu's in 1 und 5) aber ist pre-flashed .Habe DSM gefolgt und versucht die hotplug aml zu modifizieren (device path) aber hotplug geht nichts.Bitte hilfe !
  • tnx, going to try it this evening and keep you posetd. Appreciate your help.( ps The SSDT was original i pulled from the Thunderbolt thread on this forum and only changed the device path as DSM2 suggest in his manual) . But not familiar with ssdtsUpdate:Just tested and it does something for sure, but it wipes thunderbolt completely now.Added hackintool pci devices export so you can check my hardware paths as something is nat matching up in the aml, but dont understand enough to judge.