Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

• (Zitat von al6042)Gute Zeit, Schatz. Sag mir, ist diese dsdt-Datei bereits gepatcht? Ich habe das gleiche Motherboard und es startet neu, anstatt herunterzufahren. Wenn ich diese Datei hinzufüge, sollte das das Problem beheben, oder?
  • Ich entschuldige mich. Respektiere und schätze in meiner Sprache diese unterschiedlichen Bedeutungen. Ich habe versucht, den ersten Wert anzugeben. Aber Google Übersetzer hat es ausgeglichen. Entschuldigung noch einmal.Bitte sagen Sie mir zu der Frage im vorherigen Beitrag, baue ich in die richtige Richtung.
  • I am very grateful, once again I apologize for the last translation. Now I will translate into English, I hope there will be fewer mistakes with it. I tried including dsdt in the bootloader to check. But unfortunately the computer still restarts if I tell it to shut down. And after it boots to the desktop, it gives an error that it was not turned off correctly. But if you close the error window, the system works well. Can you tell me what the mistake is? If necessary, I can send logs from the de…
  • Right. It reboots with and without the patch. Can you tell us more about this "Gigabyte Shutdown Fix"? I don't have it.
  • Thank you. Try to apply this patch in dsdt and trust it. I have a Logitech USB camera, WiFi adapter and keyboard and mouse. I tried to disconnect all USBs, left only the mouse and keyboard, but the result is the same.
  • Can you please tell me, maybe my board has a problem with uninstalled USB ports? I created dsdt.aml for my board in MaciASL, applied the "Gigabyte Shutdown Fix" patch in it and tried to start the system with it. It started, but some of the USB ports stopped working, only USB 2.0 remained operational, and the problem of rebooting instead of shutting down was still the same. Before that, part of the USB ports did not work for me (4 pieces of USB 3.0) And I could not get them with patches and diffe…