Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

• Hi, There are configurations for Comet Lake processors on the OpenCore site.I have an Asrock Jupiter H470 PC and I can't find an EFI for an 11th generation processor anywhere.Do you have a suggestion? Thank you in advance.
  • Using this EFI, I started the installation, formatted the disk, the installation continued until the first restart. After the restart, the installation stopped and the message "A required firmware update could not be installed" was displayed. Is this a problem for the 11th generation processor?Can anyone please modify the EFI on my Asrock Jupiter H470 PC?Thank you again for your help.
  • So I finally managed to install Monterey on an Asrock Jupiter H470 with an i5 11600 processor.But the system does not recognize the graphics and gave it only 7 MB, it does not recognize the processor, there is no sound or the Internet.Can anyone modify EFI and config to those parameters please?Special thanks MPC561 - use of the new OpenCore 0.7.6
  • (Zitat von Hecatomb)Well, if I could do it in OpenCore - but I don't know ....
  • Thank you all for your answer, but I can't do this alone. I sat over it for hours, I read a lot of instructions and nothing. I can't use the Internet, sound or graphics.Never mind, I wish you a Merry Christmas.
  • Hecatomb, thank you very much for your help. I inserted EFI + screen hackintool, + screen AIDA64 in Windows my Ethernet and WIFI card.I'll be happy when the internet and sound work. Then I can experiment with graphics ...
  • (Zitat von OSX-Einsteiger)Too bad, the system boots, the screen flashes and nothing
  • (Zitat von OSX-Einsteiger)I don't understand the question, the monitor is connected with an HDMI cable with HDMI output to the monitor ...
  • (Zitat von OSX-Einsteiger)All right, nothing happened, I also write from Slovakia via translator. I exchanged Config.plist aé. I don't know if I need to change the HDMI connection number in pci.root .. Or change the resolution Thank you for your patience, I appreciate it
  • Friends, thank you all for your help, but I don't want to worry anymore, I was angry and bought the original Mac. When I had a PC with a Skylake processor, I had fun with it, but now with the 11th generation it's a hassle.