Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

• Sorry for the late reply. At the moment I have a lot to do and the device is not there. But I'll have it delivered to me tomorrow so I can help better.First we will check the bios settings and the bios version again. If everything is correct, all unnecessary things in the EFI are first deactivated. But I find that a bit funny, since there are hardly any differences apart from the DW1820. But the 1820 needs exactly the same kexts as the 1560.More then tomorrow.
  • what is the standing at this moment ?
  • okay .. so your CPU (i5 5600u) has the same IGPU as mine (HD 5500). Maybe your IGPU needs another IG Plattform ID.All IG Plattform ID's you will find here:https://github.com/acidanthera…/Manual/FAQ.IntelHD.en.mddown under "Intel HD Graphics 5300-6300 (Broadwell processors)"Now you have to try all of these ID (only mobile). Copy these ID's and paste them in your config.plist. Be sure you use the hexadecimal form. For Example for "0x16260000" you have to use "06002616"Save and restart.
  • You are welcome no, my Display is Full hd (1920x1080p). But thats why i‘m think u will Need another id