Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

• asus gl553vd

Beitrag
    Hello, I have the same laptop that you, the Asus ROG GL553VD (with the i7-7700HQ processor). Can I ask you guys a couple of questions? I installed Mojave some days ago, using some of you files:- What is your idle processor freq? Mine on idle is over 1.4 Ghz and I think that's no good.- How did you make Fn keys to work? (I specially want to turn off/control keyboard backlight)- How can I know if Nvidia GPU is off? I know I can't use it with Hackintosh but maybe it's using some power, I don't know…
  • asus gl553vd

Beitrag
    Hey! I've made a SSDT patch for USB3.0 and Type C if you want it. I think it will work on any GL-553-VDHope it works!
  • asus gl553vd

Beitrag
    How did you do to have 5 to 6 hours of battery?
  • asus gl553vd

Beitrag
    For better power managment what did you change?Is you Nvidia GPU fully working? Have you tested it?
  • asus gl553vd

Beitrag
    (Zitat von mt-fr)I've just updated it and looks like everything is working better!- Battery status looks more real than before (have to test a little more)- Touchpad working (like before)- Fans are not working all the time (had that problem)- Audio working (also like before update)I don't see any Nvidia in the System Report tab, is that ok?I'll try the HDMI port in a minute, also sleep.I'm also testing how it works with Final Cut Pro, not so fluently but working ok!Thank you very much!!EDIT:Slee…