Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

• A problem with the Hacking bootTry setup catalina or bog surThrough clover or opencore, but unfortunately failed in any caseIn clover bootloader I am showing a message like the attached pictureIn the case of the opnecore bot, I get a message not suport platformThe device specifications areProcessor: 10th Generation Intel® Core ™ i7 -10750H (12MB Cache, up to 5.0 GHz, 6 cores)RAM: 16GBHard Disk: 512 SSDGraphics Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6Please help
  • (Zitat von Dr. Moll)I've tried this before and the result is just like in the picture
  • This is my EFI file Please help my
  • Catalina System is installed but there are some problems namelyMicrophone does not work either normal audio worksOf course the Wi-Fi does not workWhen installing some programs, the kernail banck message does not appearAttachment of the EFI file I'm currently working withPlease help
  • Why this ignore the members of the forum esteemedNow, I have a problem with defining the touch is cold and the sound card does not output sound except from the internal speakers only, but the hadfree does not workPlease help